18. The Kipper and the Corpse
19. Fergie Time
20. Lurgy time
21. If I could save time in a bottle
22, Three to go
23. Last Prime number in the list
24. They think it's all over
25. Please let it all be over

Bench Boost for me, late decision, although I don't expect much from Rodriguez and Amartey (the latter might not play at all).

Also taken a massive punt upfront.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 16th April 2022, 1:44 AM

You're a no hoper league

Voted this last cos it came in months after the deadline, and shouldn't have been included. Nothing personal.

1. 6
2. 14
3. 5
4. 23
5. 9
6. 20
7. 18
8. 4
9. 11
10. 16
11. 21
12. 3
13. 15
14. 24
15. 7
16. 22
17. 13
18. 1
19. 8
20. 19
21. 10
22. 17
23. 12
24. 2
25. 25

Hey guys. Couldn't post last gameweek as I was hospitalised with pneumonia. Thankfully I'm on the mend.

More punts taken today. Stuck with a triple captain I can't decide how to use now. Might just save it and take a gamble on a week nobody else is gonna use it.

Glad to hear you are on the mend. bad stuff pneumonia.

Quote: jphellpool @ 16th April 2022, 7:31 AM

Hey guys. Couldn't post last gameweek as I was hospitalised with pneumonia. Thankfully I'm on the mend.

More punts taken today. Stuck with a triple captain I can't decide how to use now. Might just save it and take a gamble on a week nobody else is gonna use it.

Good to hear that, as not the sort of thing you want with Covid still hanging about.

Still have my TC ?

Quote: jphellpool @ 16th April 2022, 7:31 AM

That's alright mate, you look after yourself. Doctors can't always cure pneumonia, so I'm really glad that you're getting better. Sadly if you haven't got it going into hospital, you'll probably get it in there. Should go without saying but no-one being hospitalised will ever be sanctioned for not meeting the posting regs.

Additionally the posting regs were shot to pieces by the forum going down in November. There isn't any point in bringing them back now and people are regularly posting for the most part, which is what I hoped would happen. I might do some adjusting to the table at the end of the season, to clear out people who aren't posting. I'll have to think about it.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 16th April 2022, 3:44 AM

1. 6
2. 14
3. 5
4. 23
5. 9
6. 20
7. 18
8. 4
9. 11
10. 16
11. 21
12. 3
13. 15
14. 24
15. 7
16. 22
17. 13
18. 1
19. 8
20. 19
21. 10
22. 17
23. 12
24. 2
25. 25

Do it again Kipper, and do it properly.

Quote: don rushmore @ 16th April 2022, 3:25 AM

Voted this last cos it came in months after the deadline, and shouldn't have been included. Nothing personal.

I allowed a late entry at my own discretion, because most of the existing ones were dogshit.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 14th April 2022, 7:55 AM

Er no. I know you are taking the piss and laughing up your sleeve...

1, The non Clique, Clique (most appropriate to me)

2, You're a no hoper League (because I get the attempted pun)

3, The Gents

Nope, no piss taking, you've got to do all 25 or it doesn't work. Look up Full Preferential Voting (FPV).

You can just add the other 22 and I'll marry them up.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 14th April 2022, 9:44 AM

The vote of the Greyfriars Jury goes to... ...

... ... International Philosophy

As in:

I guess this is futile, with you named after somebody else's comedy creation and having an avatar that is somebody else unchanged work, but the idea is to create your own humour here, not just appropriate somebody else's.

I also see that many people are voting for their own entries, which I foolishly thought people would be above doing.

Everyone who's put their own entry first will get it replaced below the first entry by someone else.

Quote: don rushmore @ 16th April 2022, 3:25 AM

Also taken a massive punt upfront.

That is indeed a punt. Can't see him starting both games.

Time will tell.

But no man who goes commando can house a ferret down his trousers.

I'm just glad I kept my Spurs players for their home banker
Thankfully took the armband off Kane at the last second

F**k, I didn't play Ronaldo because I thought he would be dropped over his petulance.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th April 2022, 4:20 PM

F**k, I didn't play Ronaldo because I thought he would be dropped over his petulance.

Yes I get that point.

But a woman who wears no knickers is sometimes more than capable of enabling access for her little pussy through a cat-flap.

Hmm yes, with Ronaldo I'm thinking it may be wiser to keep him in and put up with the four or five blanks on the trot as he seems to have this knack for hattricks out of the blue. Well done Dan for captaining this one.

Now an appeal to keen quizzers on here who haven't yet read the BCQuiz thread - After my enquiry about a members only edition or two of the quiz I've been informed that slots are open in May for contributions to the British Comedy Quiz, so anyone who wants to see their own Qs on the quiz has the opportunity for their Q&As to be selected by BCG management. Those interested please send your accurately formulated Q&As to Mark via PM or email when ready. Don't post them on the thread, obviously. Happy question setting.

Yes, well done, Dan, my downfall déjà vu in the Head to Head this week - you pick Ronaldo and as captain, with me thinking he was on the bench after his childish display.

Did I pick Ronaldo? No

Would I have made him captain if I did? Unlikely

Triple captain? Don't be silly

51 points lost so far

What am I going to do now? Cry

I seem to be jinxed, as no matter what I do or who I play will be completely wrong.
It's in the stars it seems - I doomed to failure.

How the f**k I won the H2H many moons ago, is a mystery.