BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 78

Amazing how many times you end up being just 0.1 away from a transfer and have to look elsewhere.

This week's extra game at Burnley doesn't appeal, so might sign two players for the next big double instead, GW33.

I might also do several transfers.

Or I might not do.

So that's two people who have now characteristically been on topic.

Hopefully it will be a lesson to all.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 19th March 2022, 9:46 AM

Don't want to rub salt into the wound but, for future reference, Paddy Power & Bet365 (on-line at least) both pay out your bet as a winner when your team goes 2 up regardless of the ultimate result. Applies to Premier League, EFL, Scottish Premiership and others.

Damn, didn't know that. I should shop around tbh, take advantage of offers. I've only ever deposited with Hills.

Am I suspended then? I seen the vote thing last time I was on and thought I probably didn't deserve the honour tbh :P

2 transfers this week anyway. Good luck all.

Quote: don rushmore @ 1st April 2022, 10:36 PM

This week's extra game at Burnley doesn't appeal, so might sign two players for the next big double instead, GW33.

But that's only one more extra game and includes Burnley again.
It was originally a 14 game week which I held back a free hit for and lost ground last GW, now with no decent double gameweek reward. steam. Curses to the fiddling FPL.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 31st March 2022, 9:31 AM

I did have a cunning plan to make my position/points a bit more respectable, BUT the DGW I'd planned for has been changed - F**k it, and them

It makes you want to chuck it in, but I'm made of sterner stuff, so will soldier on.............................

No, no plaudits, thank you - you'll only make me cry

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 2nd April 2022, 10:08 AM

It was originally a 14 game week which I held back a free hit for and lost ground last GW, now with no decent double gameweek reward. steam. Curses to the fiddling FPL.

Fersackerly......the bastards.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 2nd April 2022, 10:08 AM

7 teams are playing twice in GW33.

Quote: don rushmore @ 2nd April 2022, 1:37 PM

7 teams are playing twice in GW33.

But not Liverpool, who I'd planned for - they were originally shown to play Aston Villa away as well, and then (the effin' c's) the match was cancelled, after I'd set my team up.

I really don't know why I f**king bother.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 2nd April 2022, 3:31 PM

But not Liverpool, who I'd planned for - they were originally shown to play Aston Villa away as well, and then (the effin' c's) the match was cancelled, after I'd set my team up.

"Originally shown" means f**k all. The Liverpool game was always going to be moved, unless you thought they'd lose to Forest in the FA Cup QFs?

Not a great week.

I feel like the victim of a thermonuclear device launched by Chorlton and the Wheelies.

Quote: don rushmore @ 2nd April 2022, 5:34 PM

"Originally shown" means f**k all. The Liverpool game was always going to be moved, unless you thought they'd lose to Forest in the FA Cup QFs?

Well I was trying to plan 2 weeks ahead buying players then rather than a panic buy at the last moment, incurring even more points lost.
From what you are hinting at, you might as well not plan at all, and clearly I'm no expert. Perhaps I'll try a completely different outlet for my "skills" next season. Say, get some horse racing tips from BB and stuff this football prediction lark, which I find totally frustrating.
Let some other c**t sit at the bottom all season.

If you want to spend time studying it all and getting tips from searching out all the info online then it's fine, but the time might be spent better elsewhere
In the end it's all a bit of fun
Whoever is at the bottom is not a c**t, that's quite a rude thing to say
Perhaps they just haven't been trying as hard as all the c**ts above them

= Clearly Underrated Natural Talent.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 3rd April 2022, 1:02 AM

In the end it's all a bit of fun

You want to tell that to "certain other" punters

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 3rd April 2022, 1:02 AM

Whoever is at the bottom is not a c**t, that's quite a rude thing to say
Perhaps they just haven't been trying as hard as all the c**ts above them

I'm quite at liberty to call myself a c**t (could I report myself to Aaron?), and let's hope the "certain others" have noticed what you have called them ?

I appear to be the highest point-scorer so far in the current gameweek, which, being the first gameweek of April, means I must be leading Manager of the Month. I'm glad we voted "Yes". ?

Fool.