I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,992

Quote: Chappers @ 15th July 2018, 9:38 PM

Down with this sort of thing - copyright Father Ted.

Laughing out loud

WHAT DO WE WANT?

WE DON'T KNOW

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

NOW!!!!!

copyright Absolutely.

WHAT DO WE WANT?

Well nothing much really, I've got most things I need but if you were to push me I wouldn't say no to a blender.

copyright Absolutely.

Quote: lofthouse @ 15th July 2018, 10:06 PM

Get the f**k out of the UK you cretinous, fat sack of shit and don't ever come back

Copyright- me

Love you lofthouse.
Broken heartBroken heartBroken heart

Sadly they've caught the hang-glider man. Maybe there'll be a petition to pay his fine. I'll help. Just a pity nobody supplied him with one of Trump's much-loved guns.

Quote: lofthouse @ 15th July 2018, 10:06 PM

Get the f**k out of the UK you cretinous, fat sack of shit and don't ever come back

Copyright- me

I'm sorry. Have I offended you?

The hang glider man was very lucky he wasn't shot down.
I wonder how close it came to his armed bodyguards perceiving him as a clear and present danger?

That's what we thought. I was amazed also that they didn't catch him right away.

What about Pussy Riot?

A story about an ambulance crew getting a ticket because they parked outside the entrance to an Asda to get lunch has been doing the rounds today and the popular opinion is the parking warden was out of order for giving an ambulance a ticket but it wasn't responding to a call so he was technically just doing his job. I'm not saying he's right to do it but it also made me realise that if the story was about the ambulance parking up outside an Asda on double yellow lines and then driving off without getting a ticket everyone would be in uproar at the cheek of the driver. I've not bothered watching the video but she remonstrates with the warden which is unprofressional for an on duty paramedic in uniform to do.

And meanwhile bastards park in disabled areas and nothing can be done.

You haven't read the story not seen the video??
It was a private company car park attendant and he was an obnoxious prick.
The ambulance would not fit in any spaces so one ran into the shop for food.
These companies fine you for profit and he was immediately on the ambulance issuing the ticket.
The boss of the company has immediately rescinded the fine and given to the ambulance charity
The ticket prick has also been retrained, whatever that means.

Good. I saw a funny video on facebook the other day. Don't know if it was true or not. A huge woman was about to tow away a car which had been left in a disabled bay, when the girl owner turned up and raised merry hell. An impasse was reached when the girl stood in front of the tow truck. In the ensuing rammy, she was daft enough to assault the very large woman who then picked her up and dropped her in a large garbage container. Maybe it was all set up but it's the kind of thing I'd love to see happen. It was in the USA.

Quote: Briosaid @ 26th July 2018, 7:02 PM

Good. I saw a funny video on facebook the other day. Don't know if it was true or not. A huge woman was about to tow away a car which had been left in a disabled bay, when the girl owner turned up and raised merry hell. An impasse was reached when the girl stood in front of the tow truck. In the ensuing rammy, she was daft enough to assault the very large woman who then picked her up and dropped her in a large garbage container. Maybe it was all set up but it's the kind of thing I'd love to see happen. It was in the USA.

Sounds like South Beach Tow. It's a fictional show that was presented as a reality show.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Beach_Tow

I did wonder about the convenience of somebody being there to video it.

Trouble in Zimbabwe? Who'd have predicted that?

A certain Swiss BCG member might be interested in this news:

http://ew.com/tv/2018/08/01/alf-reboot-in-development-warner-bros-tv/

DaButt

Do us a favour

Have a word with all the creatives over there in America

Quit being a bunch of lazy shiftless bastards and come up with new ideas

Stop with rebooting and rehashing stuff from bloody years ago

It's getting stupid now

Thanks muchly