I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,991

Some of that $40 is insurance cover in case the baby does a runner

I wonder what the quantity of 79 for the delivery means.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 30th May 2018, 9:52 PM

I wonder what the quantity of 79 for the delivery means.

I think it's minutes.

Wow. I do not want this malady.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2018/06/25/621080751/red-meat-allergies-caused-by-tick-bites-are-on-the-rise

Nor me.
No ice-cream !

So that's Boris gone then...

Camerons plan of having a referendum on being in the EU to once and for all sort out the divisions in the Tory party has worked a charm

LOL

Out means out! Let's get it over with without any kow towing to f**king Brussels!

Quote: lofthouse @ 9th July 2018, 6:46 PM

Camerons plan of having a referendum on being in the EU to once and for all sort out the divisions in the Tory party has worked a charm

LOL

That's an impressive split infinitive you've got there :)

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 9th July 2018, 9:15 PM

That's an impressive split infinitive you've got there :)

Careful you don't split yours - it can be quite painful.

Where is John Wilkes Booth when you need him? Arsehole Trump should get out of our country now. Badly brought up yob..

He's a boon to your country bringing jobs and boosting the economy. You should be proud of his Scottish roots.

The Trump Blimp made me larf it took them six hours to get it upright. And that throng of screechy Milli Tants with their pots and pans was far more scary than Trump. Teary

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 15th July 2018, 9:16 AM

He's a boon to your country bringing jobs and boosting the economy. You should be proud of his Scottish roots.

The Trump Blimp made me larf it took them six hours to get it upright. And that throng of screechy Milli Tants with their pots and pans was far more scary than Trump. Teary

He did NOT bring jobs. This was his usual boast at the time and has been proven to be untrue. Just as he maintained the wind farm at sea was spoiling the view from his Aberdeen golf course and would wreck our tourist trade. The tourist trade has grown.I Don't know a single Scot, or Scottish resident who doesn't loathe the disgusting badly-brought-up yob and his Scottish roots are the only thing I'm ashamed of. Even the island of Lewis has many who loathe him - in fact they have a facebook page about it: https://www.facebook.com/Isle-of-Lewis-DOES-NOT-support-Trump-101245756944111/

Down with this sort of thing - copyright Father Ted.

Get the f**k out of the UK you cretinous, fat sack of shit and don't ever come back

Copyright- me