Quote: lofthouse @ 3rd August 2018, 9:01 PM

DaButt

Do us a favour

Have a word with all the creatives over there in America

Quit being a bunch of lazy shiftless bastards and come up with new ideas

Stop with rebooting and rehashing stuff from bloody years ago

It's getting stupid now

Thanks muchly

More great television than ever is being made here, but it's not on the major networks. HBO, Hulu, Netflix and the other guys are killing it. I think the networks are hoping for a tried and true winner, rather than trying something new.

Do we need another Terminator film???????????????

Dang!

Barry Chuckle has died at the age of 73.

Barry and his brother Paul have recently filmed a new TV series for Channel 5 but Barry became ill during filming and, as time went by, his condition deteriorated.

The much-loved veteran entertainer died at home surrounded by loved ones.

Paul said: 'I've not just lost my brother, I've lost my theatrical partner of many, many years and my very best friend.'

Rest in peace, Barry.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 5th August 2018, 11:28 AM

Barry Chuckle has died at the age of 73.

Barry and his brother Paul have recently filmed a new TV series for Channel 5 but Barry became ill during filming and, as time went by, his condition deteriorated.

The much-loved veteran entertainer died at home surrounded by loved ones.

Paul said: 'I've not just lost my brother, I've lost my theatrical partner of many, many years and my very best friend.'

Rest in peace, Barry.

Today's Daily Mail reports a tweet of condolence from fantasy writer Terry Pratchett saying "He and Paul took daft to a blessedly new level. RIP Barry Chuckle. To you @PaulChuckle2."

Spooky stuff when one considers that Terry Pratchett himself died in 2015.

At the Rotherham football today there was a minutes clapping before the match for him.
Then on the 73rd minute both home and away fans chanted 'to you, to me.

Just been reading today about the hypocrisy of the USA.

Girls as young as 12 ARE being forced into marriages in many states even though I seem to remember DaButt's insistence that it's consensual or allowed by the parents. It is totally immoral and illegal. The husbands are nothing but paedophiles.

Did you read about the disabled man who killed himself after having £20 a weekly slashed from his benefits ?

Just read the charity Mind found 51% of people undergoing WCA said the system made them have suicidal thoughts. Wow ! That isn't working, what's the solution ?

Line the Cabinet (plus Boris Johnson & Rees- Mogg) up against a wall and shoot them. We might then get people with a fresh more humane approach, though I doubt it.,

Your solution is of course entirely humane?

:)

Quote: Briosaid @ 6th September 2018, 3:46 PM

Line the Cabinet (plus Boris Johnson & Rees- Mogg) up against a wall and shoot them. We might then get people with a fresh more humane approach, though I doubt it.,

Name some!

See - you can't can you!

shooting people who don't share your views does not sound particularly humane to me.

Quote: billwill @ 6th September 2018, 3:53 PM

Your solution is of course entirely humane?

:)

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

Quote: Chappers @ 6th September 2018, 6:37 PM

Name some!

See - you can't can you!

Exactly!

Quote: Bill Poster @ 6th September 2018, 9:13 PM

shooting people who don't share your views does not sound particularly humane to me.

You obviously take this very seriously. Angry

So, all you flag- waving, little Englander Brexiteers, what do you make of the fact that the Police, in what is supposed to be one of the richest countries in the world, are putting into place measures to cope with civil unrest? What the Hell is this country becoming? I'm getting my knitting ready to sit at the scaffold when the Brexiteer political bastards are strung up. Vive l'Ecosse!

It's very good we are getting prepared to put the rioting remoaners in their place - jail. Democracy must be honoured and protected from selfish wealth gatherers, ungrateful unpatriotic pricks and ill nformed liberal twats who who'd rather be ruled by people abroad who hate us.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 9th September 2018, 11:32 PM

It's very good we are getting prepared to put the rioting remoaners in their place - jail. Democracy must be honoured and protected from selfish wealth gatherers, ungrateful unpatriotic pricks and ill nformed liberal twats who who'd rather be ruled by people abroad who hate us.

OH - MY - GOD! Democracy? Aye, right. It won't be 'Remainers rioting. It'll be the ignorant Breshitters who hadn't a clue what they were actually voting for. Your idea that all these 'foreigners' hate you, is surely the product of a paranoid mind. Selfish wealth gatherers? Remind me again about the rich Tory arseholes behind all this.