I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,973

Quote: Briosaid @ 9th February 2018, 8:52 PM

So - can anybody tell me what they think the advantages of Brexit are (apart from the mad belief that Britain controls the universe and that all non-white people must be the spawn of satan)?

I don't have a dog in the fight, but I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of Brexiters think that one of the best advantages is that it is a big 'f**k you' to people who belittle them and their concerns and falsely accuse them of racism. :)

And look where that's got America...

Quote: zooo @ 9th February 2018, 9:24 PM

And look where that's got America...

A roaring economy and record low unemployment for the African Americans who half of the nation allegedly hate? And if it infuriates people who aren't even Americans and live on another continent -- even better! :P

I can be patient. Shouldn't be long now before they all go down in flames. :)

Quote: DaButt @ 9th February 2018, 9:15 PM

I don't have a dog in the fight, but I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of Brexiters think that one of the best advantages is that it is a big 'f**k you' to people who belittle them and their concerns and falsely accuse them of racism. :)

And That's a good reason to destroy the country and make poor people poorer? Not falsely, by the way. Unless you've been watching British tv closely for many a year , you don't have a blind clue just how racist some people (mainly in England) are. And, sorry, but it's usualky pretty thick folk. I don't want to be governed by their whim.

Quote: zooo @ 9th February 2018, 9:36 PM

I can be patient. Shouldn't be long now before they all go down in flames. :)

Let's hope. More power to your elbow, zooo.

I don't agree with brexit because being part of the EU isn't the root of all the problems in this country it's the criminal ineptness by the government who are all rolling around in money when more people than ever rely on foodbanks and schools, hospitals and police are having staff and funding slashed. It's an outrage that it continues and how head teachers can be earning six figures yet they have cut music because of lack of funding. We're all being squeezed by the balls and leaving the EU isn't going to stop that. This is definitely not a time to be a victim of crime or have a medical emergency. The police are so stretched they can't investigate all reported crime and I heard on the radio that January 2018 is the worst year on record for hospital admission targets. Over 1000 seriously ill patients had to wait for at least 12 hours to get a bed on a ward with most waiting in corridors.

If you can't get passed English thick racists voted for brexit and not see the irony of your own words there is no hope and we'll leave it there.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 9th February 2018, 9:44 PM

I don't agree with brexit because being part of the EU isn't the root of all the problems in this country it's the criminal ineptness by the government who are all rolling around in money when more people than ever rely on foodbanks and schools, hospitals and police are having staff and funding slashed. It's an outrage that it continues and how head teachers can be earning six figures yet they have cut music because of lack of funding. We're all being squeezed by the balls and leaving the EU isn't going to stop that. This is definitely not a time to be a victim of crime or have a medical emergency. The police are so stretched they can't investigate all reported crime and I heard on the radio that January 2018 is the worst year on record for hospital admission targets. Over 1000 seriously ill patients had to wait for at least 12 hours to get a bed on a ward with most waiting in corridors.

Couldn't agree more, but the numpties like to blame the EU.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 9th February 2018, 9:45 PM

If you can't get passed English thick racists voted for brexit and not see the irony of your own words there is no hope and we'll leave it there.

I find this post totally incomprehensible. And by the way, it's 'past'. 'Passed' has a totally different meaning..I suspect you haven't a clue what irony is which is why I don't understand your post. Yes, please do leave it there before you make even more of an arse of yourself.

Quote: Briosaid @ 9th February 2018, 9:50 PM

Yes, please do leave it there before you make even more of an arse of yourself.

Imagine actually making an arse of yourself. That would be quite a task. God could do it easily though, probably by clicking his fingers. Whether or not it would have to be a double click, one for each cheek I can't say. But I don't think he would do it really as he can see the World has plenty enough arseholes already.

Quote: Frankie Mildly Perturbed @ 10th February 2018, 4:16 PM

Imagine actually making an arse of yourself. That would be quite a task. God could do it easily though, probably by clicking his fingers. Whether or not it would have to be a double click, one for each cheek I can't say. But I don't think he would do it really as he can see the World has plenty enough arseholes already.

If you believe in a god.Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

Quote: DaButt @ 10th February 2018, 4:08 PM

Cheap jibe from a gun-obsessed Trump supporter. ROFL

Quote: Briosaid @ 10th February 2018, 8:33 PM

God would "box" your ears if he thought it would help you, but..

If not God, who do you think "crated" the Universe then?

While you're at it, please also explain what infinity is and how that works?

I'm waiting.. :)
Come on, get on with it.... CONSIDER THESE THREE LINES DELETED
Cat got your cock did it?
Sorry, Aaron/Mark .. slipped into ole Frankie ways ... apologies... "old habits and all that.."

SORRY KEEWIK, DIDN'T REALISE IT WAS YOU!!! :) How you bin?

Quote: Frankie Mildly Perturbed @ 10th February 2018, 8:45 PM

God would "box" your ears if he thought it would help you, but..

If not God, who do you think "crated" the Universe then?

While you're at, please also explain what infinity is and how that works?

I'm waiting.. :)

Come on, get on with it...

Cat got your cock did it?

Sorry, Aaron/Mark .. slipped into ole Frankie ways ... apologies... "old habits and all that.."

I always marvel at how human beings can't comprehend infinity. How can we understand a universe with no boundaries? Surely there always has to be something outside that, then outside that, and so it goes on? I think our wee minds are too limited to deal with it, sadly. If we can't understand all this, why should we imagine a 'god' created it? Man made fiction to try to explain what we can't comprehend.
P.S. I love cats and don't have a cock.

Quote: Briosaid @ 10th February 2018, 8:41 PM

Cheap jibe from a gun-obsessed Trump supporter. ROFL

You still at it then, Keewik ... would 'of' thought you would 'of' matured a bit since those days, like cheese maybe.

Never mind, all in good fun on here, of course ..it being a COMEDY web site, we like a laugh don't we.. ;)

Quote: Briosaid @ 10th February 2018, 8:55 PM

I always marvel at how human beings can't comprehend infinity. How can we understand a universe with no boundaries? Surely there always has to be something outside that, then outside that, and so it goes on? I think our wee minds are too limited to deal with it, sadly. If we can't understand all this, why should we imagine a 'god' created it? Man made fiction to try to explain what we can't comprehend.
P.S. I love cats and don't have a cock.

You don't seem to have an open mind either.

Try being 'inclusive' and include the views of others, especially the ones you don't agree with, THAT is true inclusivity.

I'm an agnostic myself, I keep an open mind on the topic of God, and all issues..

Try it, you'll have less stress that way and a happier life!

Peace, friend. :)

Really, Peace, no axe to grind, thought you were one of those pimply male teens mouthing off, you know the ones that never come out of their bedrooms and are permanently surrounded by cardboard sox. Imagine! Geek

Quote: Frankie Mildly Perturbed @ 10th February 2018, 9:10 PM

You still at it then, Keewik ... would 'of' thought you would 'of' matured a bit since those days, like cheese maybe.

Never mind, all in good fun on here, of course ..it being a COMEDY web site, we like a laugh don't we.. ;)

You don't seem to have an open mind either.

Try being 'inclusive' and include the views of others, especially the ones you don't agree with, THAT is true inclusivity.

I'm an agnostic myself, I keep an open mind on the topic of God, and all issues..

Try it, you'll have less stress that way and a happier life!

Peace, friend. :)

Really, Peace, no axe to grind, thought you were one of those pimply male teens mouthing off, you know the ones that never come out of their bedrooms and are permanently surrounded by cardboard sox. Imagine! Geek

You couldn't have me more wrong! Does anybody have an open mind? I doubt it. Something I read today on facebook - we don't argue to change our opponent's views but in the hope we can convince the onlooker (I paraphrase)Laughing out loud

PS I'm flattered to be thought a pimply youth. I can't be arsed with old bastards who're set in their ways.