What are you watching on TV? Page 2,097

I've been watching QI on Dave for the last few weeks and have realised just how brilliant Sandi Toksvig is. Some of the anecdotes and obscure facts she reveals are fascinating.

Quote: Chappers @ 12th December 2016, 8:09 PM

Black Adder II on Yesterday.

Umm, I think it was on the day before that as well.

Finally getting around to watching Extras again. Prefer this so much more to The Office.

Royal Variety Performance.

Some of Walliams stuff was very funny. Camilla didn't look too amused but Charlie of course has a sense of humour.

Just about to see ABC. I've got their Lexicon of Love II album although I've still not got around to playing it!

One question. Why was Joe Lycett so high up the bill?

Childrens television show. Hosted by 2 overexcited men who I thought at first were Ant and Dec but aren't. The kiddie winks in the audience seem to be liking it though.

Sam and Mark? I quite like them.

Pointless last Friday (?) the winner of a round had 301 points - how did that happen? "Songs with wish/wishing" in the title and none of the 6 people left could get one right!! So they each had a go and then there was a tie-breaker where they could confer and still they could not come up with one between them, but I'm not surprised as I think I only had a stab at one of them and that was wrong. Laughing out loud

Weirdly I happened to see that bit. (I hardly ever watch.) I got the Wet Wet Wet song!

Victoria Wood evening on BBC2 on catch-up.

"Lenny Henry : A Life on Screen"

Very interesting and funny.

Not a fan of Channel 5 as such, but worth keeping an eye on for some oddball progs. they broadcast for no apparent reason - the trouble with them though is they tend to be carved up to fit the schedule/adverts even more than the other commercial channels (? well, that's what it seems like).........................

However, and I don['t know whether you can get this on catch-up, but on Wednesday they had summat that caught my eye:-

Chas and Dave's Xmas Knees Up! Well worth a look if only to see the audience in "the pub" get gradually rat-arsed and start falling over - can you see that happening in this day and age?
Anyway, from 1982 and featured Eric Clapton - all in all a nice foot tapper.

Windsors at Christmas on catch-up.

The Entire Universe. Enjoying it but also want to watch Outnumbered....

Bob Monkhouse on BBC 4.

I am recording it Gordon as Mrs Will Cam is watching Billy Elliot.