What are you watching on TV? Page 2,098

Happened to see that Dave was showing various Red Bull Soap Box races from around the world and I watched the compilation of the best - I thought if I keep watching this I'm going to have a heart attack!!

It was bleedin' hysterical. One huge belly laugh after another - there should have been a health warning at the start!!

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

My wife was watching Gordon Buchanan: Elephant Family & Me on the BBC...............how anyone can kill such a magnificent animal is beyond me - it breaks my heart to think about it. There are some cruel heartless shits in this world.

Why?? Did Gordon kill one of them?!

Murderous Scottish bastard

Agatha Christie's "The Witness for the Prosecution" on the BBC- two hours of gripping drama and a superb whodunit with double twists and a couple of back stories.

Won't say anymore than that....................watch it! It is brilliant.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b086zdm4/the-witness-for-the-prosecution-episode-1

Been watching Timeless on E4. Fun bunkum.

"Ernest and Ethel" animated film from the stable of Raymond "Snowman" Briggs, which was about his parents from engagement to death.

Most enjoyable and quite touching.

The Bowie documentary on BBC 2.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 7th January 2017, 9:42 PM

The Bowie documentary on BBC 2.

It was great! Very interesting and moving. Made me a bit sad too...

Me too, especially when they talked about Major Tom and how the character followed right through to the end.
I like the way he didn't seem to take himself too seriously, like when he said he'd liked to be remembered for having good haircuts :)

Nod to Steve Coogan in the new series of Endeavour? Swimming baths attendant in ep 01 - "In 1959 no-one died, in 1960 no-one died....." There was another reference to someone too, slipped my mind now.

John Cleese in the Avengers on True Entertainment - Freeview 61.

Ooh
Might give that a look

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 12th January 2017, 8:19 PM

Ooh
Might give that a look

Too late - again Steve. He just slipped over on a banana skin and died. Well you would wouldn't you!

Also got Bernard Cribbins as a comedy writer - surrounded by piles of screwed up paper being jokes he's written.

http://theavengers.tv/forever/king-10.htm

Quote: Chappers @ 12th January 2017, 8:20 PM

Also got Bernard Cribbins as a comedy writer - surrounded by piles of screwed up paper being jokes he's written.

http://theavengers.tv/forever/king-10.htm

I know that feeling

Some crap called 'Obsession'. I keep waiting for Samuel Jackson to appear and bring some life to it, but I may just fall asleep/read my book instead.