What are you watching on TV? Page 2,095

'One Killer Punch' on C4.

3 case studies where one punch has killed with both the 'puncher' and dead person's family interviewed. This program should be shown to all young men at School.

8 out of 10 Cats Christmas Special from 2011 (?) with Jedward.

Totally unbelievably funny. I know you shouldn't make fun of the afflicted but the things is I really don't think they understood.

Question Time on BBC1 with three MPs, the professor of economics at the University of Sussex and John Timpson, chief executive of the Timpson chain of shoe repair shops.

We are used to the MPs talking cobblers but now we have Mr Timpson talking cobblers on a professional level...

Definitely a slippery customer.

I've just seen Johnny Vegas on an old QI.
So acting like a stupid 10 year old makes you a comedian does it?

One for zooo................. Whistling nnocently

Lady on Pointless yesterday said she wouldn't take the category "Cats" as she cannot stand them. Meowww! :D

What an absolute bitch. :O

Martin wotsit drinking crushed flies and cockroaches gipping and retching.
Why is it funny? By that I mean, It makes me laugh so much.

I found that hilarious as well.

The Good Old Days, on tonight BBC4 8.00pm, which I always record so that I can shoot through the singing and bloody awful Leonard Sachs as they have some great comedians/comedy actors on when they were at their prime and did some great material.

Of the recent ones, we have had Barry Cryer, Ken Dodd, Bernard Cribbins, John Inman and some very good routines from the likes of Sheila Steafel (superb!!) and a surprisingly good funny stage act from Patricia Hayes.

Well worth a look................at high speed f/f of course!

Les Dawson was on and the dapper fella that says 'hello playmates' Both had a brilliant stage act.

And I agree about Sheila Steafel. She was a bit sexy too.

Haven't watched it yet as it's usually good television all evening on One - yes that little fella would be Arthur Askey by the catchphrase and yes, little minx was Sheila, married for a short while to Harry H. Corbett.

Humans series 2. Just can't get into this series like the last.

Elsa and Waldo on The Good Old Days - weird or what? Here doing their act in 1952 on American TV, and which was basically the same 25 years later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKQaJ7T36-E

Had never heard of them before...........car crash television.

Quote: reds @ 28th November 2016, 11:25 AM

Humans series 2. Just can't get into this series like the last.

I quite liked series 1, but for some reason I haven't even bothered watching any series 2. Think it's just a bit bleak for my current mood.

I have watched 7 or 8 episodes of Westworld and I am no wiser. Are they turning human? How does it make a profit? (2 guests and 100's of robots and staff) I would have thought the story would be pulling threads together by now.