What are you watching on TV? Page 2,071

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 24th January 2016, 11:31 PM GMT

War and Peace - warming up nicely now, but still have to explain to my wife who is who. >_<

Tonight I finally started to realise who was who - I think

Quote: keewik @ 25th January 2016, 12:03 AM GMT

Tonight I finally started to realise who was who - I think

Yes, it's all falling into place now. :)

A preview for Zoolander 2. Seems a long time between films. Wonder how many people who were in the original target audience will go.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 24th January 2016, 11:31 PM GMT

War and Peace - warming up nicely now, but still have to explain to my wife who is who. >_<

I didn't bother watching this week.

Quote: Chappers @ 25th January 2016, 5:43 PM GMT

I didn't bother watching this week.

You missed a good episode.

Making a Murderer - SPOILERS

So, like everyone else, we've watched the Making a Murderer documentary series about Steven Avery's convictions. Truly unbelievable. Obviously we've not seen all the evidence over the ten hours, but what we have seen is incredibly worrying. 18 years for a wrongful conviction and now a life sentence, of which he's already served 10 I believe, based on a flawed trial brought by corrupt law enforcement body. You can only hope the publicity brought about by the documentary brings new hope to his and Brendan Dassey's story, and that Teresa Halbach's killer is eventually found.

Portillo and his Bradshaw in my part of the country. Merstham and Dorking (of the big cock fame).

Quote: Chappers @ 26th January 2016, 6:37 PM GMT

Portillo and his Bradshaw

Never miss it - he is a great presenter and interviewer, showing a genuine interest in what people are saying, and beside the railway journeys we get an insight into local colour and trade.

Yes, a very enjoyable programme, I watch it from time to time. Of course I especially liked the Switzerland episode. Portillo said some nice things about Basel.

I have just started The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. I am really enjoying it. The humour is very Tina Fey-esque!

Well I WAS going to watch Great British Railway Journeys that I was following; but for some reason (none given, kiss my arse!) it was postponed and some shit about Eggheads was on for f**k's sake, the f**king BBC and the contempt they have for viewers. Angry

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 27th January 2016, 8:26 PM GMT

Well I WAS going to watch Great British Railway Journeys that I was following; but for some reason (none given, kiss my arse!) it was postponed and some shit about Eggheads was on for f**k's sake, the f**king BBC and the contempt they have for viewers. Angry

Whhaaatt!! I have that on series stack. I love Portillo's threads best of all.

I am watching 'Location, Location, Location.' Why????

Because you secretly want to bone Phil.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 27th January 2016, 8:26 PM GMT

Usually when these things are cancelled at the last minute it's because it coincides with something topical.

Where was he supposed to be going?

Quote: Chappers @ 27th January 2016, 11:41 PM GMT

Usually when these things are cancelled at the last minute it's because it coincides with something topical.

Where was he supposed to be going?

Wasn't cancelled,it was postponed to tonight they said, but these go from Monday to Friday so how are they going to fit the one left over in I ask myself. F**k you viewing public - you're just going to have to find it and take pot luck. Thanks for nothing BBC. Angry

Well it's your neck of the woods (were you rallying your storm troopers or threatening to set off the nuclear device you were working on?) - Guilford to somewhere. Not on catch up so can't tell you.