What are you watching on TV? Page 2,068

Is that the Yellow one? Yes and got drenched in a downpour but it was magnificent. The Green one I think is the Winter Palace by the river which we saw but didn't go into.

Quote: Chappers @ 10th January 2016, 9:27 PM GMT

Is that the Yellow one? Yes and got drenched in a downpour but it was magnificent. The Green one I think is the Winter Palace by the river which we saw but didn't go into.

No/Yes, the massive green one is The Winter Palace and what a shame you didn't go into it, along with the Hermitage Collection that is housed in there where there a thousands upon thousands of fabulous treasures - mind blowing!!

Grease. I used watch it all the time when I was a kid. I've only seen it a few times as an adult- it's sort of like watching for the first time since there's lots of references/comments that I didn't understand when I was little.

Tell me more, tell me more...

It is surprisingly rude.

War and Peace. So many idiots

Quote: keewik @ 17th January 2016, 9:36 PM GMT

War and Peace. So many idiots

...and women running around naked.

Quote: Chappers @ 17th January 2016, 10:55 PM GMT

...and women running around naked.

One quick flash was hardly that.

No men running around naked, unfortunately. Yes, zoo?

There was a couple of hairy thighs last week, with a hint of bum cheek. :$

Quote: keewik @ 17th January 2016, 11:04 PM GMT

No men running around naked, unfortunately. Yes, zoo?

I certainly agree that's unfortunate.
But I'm not watching the show. I saw the first one and found it a bit odd.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th January 2016, 11:06 PM GMT

There was a couple of hairy thighs last week, with a hint of bum cheek. :$

Well if all I get to see are hairy thighs then I shall give it a miss, I can go down to the beach for that.

Strumpet

Quote: zooo @ 17th January 2016, 11:29 PM GMT

I certainly agree that's unfortunate.
But I'm not watching the show. I saw the first one and found it a bit odd.

:O War and Peace a bit odd?? A classic Russian version if you will of Gone With the Wind. And you a moderator - nay, a Global Moderator. I will look on you in a different light - LEDs perhaps instead of the usual 40watt bulb.

Quote: Strumpet @ 18th January 2016, 3:22 AM GMT

Well if all I get to see are hairy thighs then I shall give it a miss, I can go down to the beach for that.

Strumpet

Don't forget the hint of bum cheek. :D

Quote: Strumpet @ 18th January 2016, 3:22 AM GMT

Strumpet

Remember that in about a year when ABC airs it.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th January 2016, 9:14 AM GMT

:O War and Peace a bit odd?? A classic Russian version if you will of Gone With the Wind. And you a moderator - nay, a Global Moderator. I will look on you in a different light - LEDs perhaps instead of the usual 40watt bulb.

I find random incest a bit odd. Sue me!