What are you watching on TV? Page 2,073

I nearly turned off after the first 10 mins, but actually the songs are pretty fun (unlike some of the acting inbetween).
Nowhere near as good as the film though.

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd February 2016, 9:21 PM GMT

Wow! I can't wait!

Har. It's set in the '50s. Should be right up your street!

P.S. Doody. <3

These are too smooth-faced. Wee boys.

These are too smooth-faced. Wee boys.

But his singing was amazing. Lovey

Graham Norton was very good tonight with an excellent mix of Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Penelope Cruz, Jack Black and Elton John.

Spent half an hour this morning reviewing what they put out on TV on Saturday mornings these days. The only thing that was at all bearable - and lacking childish nonsense - was Maya The Bee on a station for the under 5s.

It is sad that they don't have any long Saturday morning shows anymore. Going Live, Live and Kicking, SMTV Live etc were so fun.

(There is a Sam and Mark show on Fridays that I came across recently which is kind of similar, though.)

Quote: zooo @ 6th February 2016, 1:25 PM GMT

(There is a Sam and Mark show on Fridays that I came across recently which is kind of similar, though.)

Let's not pretend you accidentally found this show, we all know you're an avid fan.

I am now!
Don't know which is which though.

Still don't know which is which out of Dick and Dom either. But I CAN tell Ant and Dec apart.

It's great now everyone can get married.

:D

Quote: zooo @ 6th February 2016, 1:47 PM GMT

Still don't know which is which out of Dick and Dom either.

I remember seeing one of those on a talking heads show and he said something really rapey.

I bet it was the one with the darker hair.

Yeah possibly. It was on The Law Of The Playground where he recalled a girl at his school who let all the boys feel her boobs, but he told the story with such glee that it was a little creepy and then just before it cuts away from him, there is a look in his eyes that he almost let his real character slip.

Eep!