What are you watching on TV? Page 2,067

Quote: Chappers @ 6th January 2016, 4:33 PM GMT

It was a great BBC4 programme about the Album. Very informative and being BBC4 it's probably been on several times.

Looks like it's from 2013. I was excited to find the whole thing on YouTube, but the audio track has been removed due to copyrighted song content. :(

Can you not view BBC iPlayer or is that blocked too?

Quote: Chappers @ 6th January 2016, 4:51 PM GMT

Can you not view BBC iPlayer or is that blocked too?

It's blocked to only allow UK viewers, but I can get around it with a VPN if necessary. I can probably find it somewhere that I can download it.

I had to do it.

I'm watching THAT "Come Dine With Me".

Enjoying some of the Walter stuff on TV at the moment. Deutschland 83 is very promising, sort of The Americans but with Germans. And Spin last night on More 4 made for sprightly viewing.

A Lesbian couple in Casualty.

It seems to be compulsory nowadays.

Bloody cheek. What we need is more straight people on telly. I just haven't seen enough of them yet.

Quote: zooo @ 9th January 2016, 9:14 PM GMT

Bloody cheek. What we need is more straight people on telly. I just haven't seen enough of them yet.

I think in the last 3 weeks there has been a couple in each episode plus of course Dixie, the paramedic.

It just seems a bit lazy to me and trying to be sensational.

Well if anybody still thinks lesbians on TV is sensational then we clearly haven't had enough on TV yet!

Now I'm watching it. What have I seen the evil lesbian on before? It's really annoying me.
*edit*
Aha, she was the cop in EastEnders who inexplicably fancied Max Branning.

Quote: Chappers @ 9th January 2016, 9:13 PM GMT

A Lesbian couple in Casualty.

It seems to be compulsory nowadays.

I'm not sure A&E is the right place to treat lesbianism. It's not really a medical condition. They should have gone to one of those mad American right wing Christian c**ts cults.

Quote: zooo @ 9th January 2016, 9:27 PM GMT

What have I seen the evil lesbian on before?

That's a bit pre-judgemental!

Tracey Ullman on Graham Norton - she has a show next week (?) on the Beeb. Looked very good, her impersonation of Judi Dench was excellent.

Anyone remember Three of a Kind with Lenny Henry and David Copperfield (whatever happened to him)? Used to really enjoy that.

Blondie at Glastonbury.

Clem Burke really is shit-hot!

Rebecca front and Adrian Edmondson in War and Peace.

I haven't seen anything to laugh at yet.

Brings back memories though because we went to St Petersburg in 2012.

Quote: Chappers @ 10th January 2016, 8:31 PM GMT

Brings back memories though because we went to St Petersburg in 2012.

Ah! Went there in 1977 when it was called Leningrad of course. Did you go in The Winter Palace? My god, the treasures in there blow your mind and the palace itself makes Buck House look like a garden shed.

Had two weeks travelling around Russia ALL FREE courtesy of T.O.E., the importers of Russian photographic equipment, when I was in that trade.

Also went to Kiev, Moscow and Sochi - wonderful memories.