What are you watching on TV? Page 2,069

Quote: zooo @ 18th January 2016, 11:36 AM GMT

I find random incest a bit odd. Sue me!

No incest there as far as I can see, but can understand the confusion when it is not clear who is related to whom or not. :S

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th January 2016, 12:09 PM GMT

No incest there as far as I can see...

Oh, yes there was - and it caused a bit of a stink - mainly because it's only 'rumour' in the book.

Quote: Lazzard @ 18th January 2016, 3:11 PM GMT

Oh, yes there was - and it caused a bit of a stink - mainly because it's only 'rumour' in the book.

With all these Avinitovs, I will have to pay more attention.

War And Peace is a bit of a treat. The best TV adaptation of a classic since Bleak House?

I might be a bit late to the party here, but I just finished making a murderer. Just don't know what to make of it. What do you all reckon?

Quote: FrankieC @ 20th January 2016, 3:10 PM GMT

I might be a bit late to the party here, but I just finished making a murderer. Just don't know what to make of it. What do you all reckon?

Blue Peter has really changed since my day. ;)

Quote: George Kaplan @ 20th January 2016, 2:54 PM GMT

War And Peace is a bit of a treat. The best TV adaptation of a classic since Bleak House?

Yes (Gillian Anderson was superb); but then I am a sucker for any Dickens adaptions.

Quote: FrankieC @ 20th January 2016, 3:10 PM GMT

I've only heard about it vaguely on Twitter.
A man getting framed for something he didn't do?

But I did hear he threw a cat in a fire, so frankly, f**k him.

Pointless!

There are 2 girls with really annoying voices. I just hope they get knocked out quickly.

One of them f**king won! At least she won't be in another show.

Quote: Chappers @ 20th January 2016, 5:57 PM GMT

One of them f**king won! At least she won't be in another show.

Cock up yet again - "Assault on Precinct 13" is NOT a horror film. The first version was directed by John Carpenter, fair enough, but I seem to remember the category was specifically "Horror Films"

Didn't you find her voice like finger nails on a blackboard?

Only watched the end so it didn't have much effect, but did want to give her a good slap.

Anyway, horror film?!?

Why did I vaguely think that was a zombie film? I just looked it up and I've even seen it. Weird.

Quote: zooo @ 20th January 2016, 7:28 PM GMT

Why did I vaguely think that was a zombie film? I just looked it up and I've even seen it. Weird.

What Assault on Precinct 13? Brilliant film! Watch if you can one day (the original) - one of my all time favourites. Very tense with the odd comedic bits.