The Rebel - Series 1 Page 3

Awesome! Well done Beaky!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th January 2016, 11:28 AM GMT

I haven't got Gold in my Virgin package. :(

Just a couple of brunettes eh?

That's brilliant Beaky! I do indeed have Gold and will record it as the combination of Simon Cowell and Brighton is an intoxicating combination as far as I'm concerned.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 18th January 2016, 11:37 AM GMT

That's brilliant Beaky! I do indeed have Gold and will record it as the combination of Simon Cowell and Brighton is an intoxicating combination as far as I'm concerned.

Simon Cowell? :P

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th January 2016, 2:23 PM GMT

There's a thought...

Congrats, Beaky. Hopefully the fees and royalties will keep you in Sangria for many years to come.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 18th January 2016, 2:37 PM GMT

There's a thought...

Congrats, Beaky. Hopefully the fees and royalties will keep you in Sangria for many years to come.

I'm counting on it, George!

:D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th January 2016, 2:23 PM GMT

OMG (as the kids say!) What a mistaka-to-makeaa. I, of course meant, Simon Templar.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 18th January 2016, 2:37 PM GMT

There's a thought...

I agree, I reckon that nobody's cast Simon Cowell in a sitcom because they truly believe that he cannot act. I'm sure this isn't the case.

"Hello, RADA ...?"

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 18th January 2016, 11:37 AM GMT

Brighton

By Brighton, I bet it's really Hove. That is the epicentre of retired eccentrics. When I first wandered that way, a pensioner in a neon pink shirt walked by with his todger hanging out. Standard stuff for Hove.

I'm keen to see this, I like Brighton/Callow and Beaky's cartoons so this can't miss with me. But I have no Gold, what to do ?

Quote: Nick Nockerty @ 18th January 2016, 5:08 PM GMT

When I first wandered that way, a pensioner in a neon pink shirt walked by with his todger hanging out. Standard stuff for Hove.

Yes, sorry about that - it needed airing.

I'm keen to see this, I like Brighton/Callow and Beaky's cartoons so this can't miss with me. But I have no Gold, what to do ?

Ditto. Let's hope one of the terrestrials picks it up.

Well done Beaky
look forward to seeing it.

Wonder if it's the same geezer I saw 30 years ago in Brighton. Jogging on promenade in bright pink tracksuit, pink trainers and a pink poodle on a pink lead.
He waved and smiled when I wolf whistled.

By Brighton, I bet it's really Hove. That is the epicentre of retired eccentrics.

You're right about Hove, but Kemptown, in Brighton, has its fair share of eccentrics, believe me.

Subscribe. None of Gold's other original commissions, not even Yes, Prime Minister, which was actually produced by the BBC proper, has been broadcast elsewhere. And some have no sign of a DVD release, either.

Quote: Aaron @ 18th January 2016, 6:39 PM GMT

Subscribe. None of Gold's other original commissions, not even Yes, Prime Minister, which was actually produced by the BBC proper, has been broadcast elsewhere. And some have no sign of a DVD release, either.

Oh dear! That doesn't sound too promising...

Quote: Nogget @ 18th January 2016, 6:07 PM GMT

You're right about Hove, but Kemptown, in Brighton, has its fair share of eccentrics, believe me.

It's mainly set in Kemptown. We'll be filming there, around the Pavilion Gardens/New Road area, and also the sea front near the pier. Henry's house is in Hove.