Newsjack - Series 11 Page 6

While I'd love it to be true (because I'd be getting paid again), it's from last series. It's been there during the off season. Not that I've repeatedly gone back to gaze adoringly at my former glories or anything.

Shows how much I look at the site.
Still, it's wrong BBC!

What if, though, the exact same people got in this series ep 1 as they did last?

Then I would be fracking delighted as my name is on that list

Quote: DeathbyMonkey @ 25th September 2014, 2:31 PM BST

Then I would be fracking delighted as my name is on that list

Me too. It's always nice to get money from the BBC, even if it does take ages to actually receive it.

WOULD THEY JUST PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY ALREADY!!!!

Quote: Matt Fishwick @ 25th September 2014, 3:03 PM BST

Me too. It's always nice to get money from the BBC, even if it does take ages to actually receive it.

Maybe they're checking your name...? Console

I must be honest - I'll be a little heartbroken if none of my stuff got on this ep, really feel I hit a peak with what I sent in...

Emails are out, good luck everyone!

Really? Did you just get an email?

Quote: DeathbyMonkey @ 25th September 2014, 4:50 PM BST

Really? Did you just get an email?

4 minutes ago, they sometimes take a while to get through. Last series I received an email half an hour after people on here said they'd be sent out

I'm going to assume I'm not on the list - ah well, next week then...

So far I've only seen one person say they've got something on, and that's you Andy. Apparently you've written the entire show....

I hope it's not someone playing a horrible joke on me- I've just told all 28 of my Twitter followers I've got something on!

Quote: andysteph81 @ 25th September 2014, 5:10 PM BST

I hope it's not someone playing a horrible joke on me- I've just told all 28 of my Twitter followers I've got something on!

That would be both clever and cruel at the same time. I'm going to go out on a limb and say congratulations Andy!

Yes congrats to you Andy, and now one other person on Twitter, you both have done really well to get something on the show

Congrats Andy! And anyone else who gets the magic email.