Newsjack - Series 11 Page 10

Oh no -- I put Thom Birminghame/York/mantra!

So close!

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ 2nd October 2014, 10:52 AM BST

Oh no -- I put Thom Birminghame/York/mantra!

So close!

Dan

What are talking about Dan? Birmingham is in no way close to York - it's miles away!

Anyone get the good or bad e-mail this week?

Nothing for me but hey ho.

Nothing.

I got one in last week but nothing so far this week.

Nope nothing either. Theres a bit of an eerie silence here.

Well it's after 6 now so I'm gonna say I'm not in this week. But my Murder she Wrote cake made it onto the guardian website so I'll take that.

Some people on twitter have had emails it seems. So I guess we're all big stupid losers. Anyone got a good link to a suicide site?

I don't really want one, but I do want a link to this Murder She Wrote Cake. I hope you called it Angela Flansbury.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/guardianwitness-blog/gallery/2014/oct/01/crazy-cake-designs-readers-pictures

Great cake! (Quite far down)

Hehe! Well here's my cake while we wait

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/guardianwitness-blog/gallery/2014/oct/01/crazy-cake-designs-readers-pictures

you beat me to it!

That is outstanding work, well done. I want to share pictures of cake efforts now but they'll pale in comparison. This is way more fun than Newsjack.

Now I'm a double loser I've no cake pictures published or radio credits this week!

I've not heard anything.
Here are my one liners anyway. I LOVE number 4, the rest meeeehhhh.
1. Catholic officials stun the world by saying they've found an image of toast on the shroud of Turin.
2. Kim Jong Un reportedly very sick, of course taking after his father who spent his entire life 'il'
3. A man in London had masked men break into his house and steal his skin, leaving him in a terrified state, police say the victim is currently a bundle of nerves.
4. Scientists have developed a device that measure's how phallic an image is, the H.R Geiger counter.
5. Studies show that 60% of people have faked celebrating this year's national orgasm day
6. Another Tory MP has defected to UKIP. David Cameron released a statement saying "Bloody UKIP, coming over here, stealing our MPs"

Listings
1. Tonight on Channel 5, it's the original hooker with a heart of gold, that's the Mary Magdalene story at 10pm.
2. Saturday night it's the new series of Embarassing bodies...of work. This episode featuring the music career of Victoria Beckham and the acting performances of Orlando Bloom.
3. The Film4 horror movie at 9, a Russian teenager marries a sentient being made of corpses for a green card in "The Mail order Bride of Frankenstein"

What's the etiquette for being overlooked; reveal all on here in one fell swoop, or drip feed your rejected one liners a day at a time on Twitter (I'm new to all this, see)?

Open subs slogan for Newsjack "Abandon all hope ye who enter"