Things that piss you off Page 1,502

Quote: keewik @ 5th June 2014, 8:07 PM BST

One thing that's pissing me off at the moment is that magically a few weeks ago the 'Subscribe to this thread' box became ticked and I keep getting bloody emails every time people post on this threads. I didn't tick the box and no matter how often I untick it, the tick appears back on. I've looked at my 'edit profile' and can't see any way to fix it. Any suggestions, anybody?

You should PM Aaron and ask him to sort it.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 5th June 2014, 5:40 PM BST

Have I not explained the concept of manginas? The traitors to the male race, like Matthew Wright? It's very simple, they go along with whatever women say, rightly or wrongly for fear of incurring their wrath.

They will often link to feminist articles on Facebook or write status updates like: 'No more meat for me, my girlfriend has become vegetarian and I want to support her' or 'I can't believe what Joey Barton said on Question Time. He brings shame to all men'.

Here's the thing, they're not only betraying the male gender, but the female one too as they don't actually believe half the shit they agree with. They're just trying to get laid like the rest of us but using the most underhanded, devious and duplicitous methods possible. Obviously dumb chicks fall for this shit, so occasionally they do get their leg over, but at what price?

If I had an antithesis, they would be it.

So in effect, they are ditching their principles but getting laid.

Whereas you.....

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 5th June 2014, 8:13 PM BST

I don't know anything about your problem, keewick. I thought I'd just add to the thread and annoy you.

It did! Angry

Quote: keewik @ 5th June 2014, 8:07 PM BST

One thing that's pissing me off at the moment is that magically a few weeks ago the 'Subscribe to this thread' box became ticked and I keep getting bloody emails every time people post on this threads. I didn't tick the box and no matter how often I untick it, the tick appears back on. I've looked at my 'edit profile' and can't see any way to fix it. Any suggestions, anybody?

I get some of those too but only on certain threads - luckily!

I think it's probably aliens but this post is an experiment to see if I can fox them.

I think it's worked. The tick seems to have stayed away. What you need to do is untick the box when you're actually posting.

That's what I just did noticing that my thread in question was ticked.

Not that I would've ticked it in the first place - I'm sure.

Quote: Jennie @ 5th June 2014, 8:35 PM BST

So in effect, they are ditching their principles but getting laid.

Whereas you.....

Are you trying to say that people who spend all their time on comedy forums coming up with fish based puns and discussing their favourite types of cat aren't getting laid? Oh how you stereotype...etc. ;) :P

Quote: zooo @ 5th June 2014, 7:10 PM BST

We'll just leak blood everywhere. You'll like that.

Or you could just pay the VAT on your jam rags. Plus if the women get their way and sanitary products are moved from 'luxury' to 'necessity', then men can also claim that razors must all be free from VAT. The next thing you know, no one is paying VAT and we have to set fire to pensioners to stay warm.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 5th June 2014, 10:52 PM BST

Or you could just pay the VAT on your jam rags. Plus if the women get their way and sanitary products are moved from 'luxury' to 'necessity', then men can also claim that razors must all be free from VAT.

Erm no, involuntary bleeding from the vagina is not the same as choosing to remove your beard. I'm sure you can come up with something that is actually more of an equivalent if you try. Weak attempt!

I think it'd be nice if they gave out a basic version of free essentials to people who need them. I would still prefer to buy the ones I like, but I'm lucky to have the choice to.

Quote: zooo @ 5th June 2014, 11:01 PM BST

Erm no, involuntary bleeding from the vagina is not the same as choosing to remove your beard. I'm sure you can come up with something that is actually more of an equivalent if you try. Weak attempt!

I think it'd be nice if they gave out a basic version of free essentials to people who need them. I would still prefer to buy the ones I like, but I'm lucky to have the choice to.

Involuntary hair growth is no different from involuntary bleeding - difference being is that the 'egg and ketchup' stops for most women in the their mid 30s but men keep growing facial hair until they are deaded in the ground.

Be nice if they gave out free soap, shampoo and deodorant as well, but who's going to pay for it?

Mid 30s? I don't think so!

Quote: zooo @ 5th June 2014, 11:23 PM BST

Mid 30s? I don't think so!

It certainly slows down. That's why it's so difficult for women in their mid 30s onwards to get preggers. But you are correct according to the Kotex website it's more likely early to mid 40s.

http://www.kotex.com/na/articles-info/all-about-menopause/40101

The weird shit I look up thanks to arguments on the BCG.

It's lovely to see you learning more about women, Renegade. ;)

Fertility slows down, but we still get our lovely, enjoyable, f**king useless monthly joy PRACTICALLY FOREVER.

*is not bitter*

Quote: zooo @ 6th June 2014, 12:05 AM BST

Woo. Perhaps if I learned more about front bottom bleeding, I could reinvent myself as a female stand up. Unimpressed

Quote: zooo @ 6th June 2014, 12:05 AM BST

Fertility slows down, but we still get our lovely, enjoyable, f**king useless monthly joy PRACTICALLY FOREVER.

*is not bitter*

Nah, I dated a woman who was 37 and she was only getting 4 periods a year, so don't worry.

That sounds awesome. As long as each one wasn't 3 months long...

Okay, that's enough period talk for one day. Someone change the subject, quick!

Laughing out loud
Mid thirties? That's obviously wrong duh! Anyway, how would a man know anything about that? That was 80 years ago for gods sake!