Things that piss you off Page 1,503

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 6th June 2014, 12:09 AM BST

Woo. Perhaps if I learned more about front bottom bleeding, I could reinvent myself as a female stand up. Unimpressed

Nah, I dated a woman who was 37 and she was only getting 4 periods a year, so don't worry.

Did they coincide with what you thought was going to be sex night?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 5th June 2014, 11:06 PM BST

the 'egg and ketchup' stops for most women in the their mid 30s

Late 50's or 60s, RC. Your knowledge is sadly askew. And HRT might extend that age too.

Other than an opportunity to make a cheap an unfunny joke, boy has this been the most unenervating discussion on BCG in some time.

Wow, you guys sure know a lot about 'moon blood' and the menopause. If only you were equally knowledgeable about other important topics.

;) :P

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 5th June 2014, 11:06 PM BST

the 'egg and ketchup' stops for most women in the their mid 30s

I liked your original comparison with razors but the truth is there should be no VAT on anything as it is a regressive tax. It was introduced by the Tories and they've raised it every single time they were elected.

As for the mid 30s remark I'm really lost. If you were 21 it might be believable but I've met you and you're forty odd. How have you managed to reach that age without learning that the menopause begins mid-to-late 40s on average?

Have you never had a conversation with a woman about having children?

Laughing out loud

In the interest of fairness, does anybody want to see my top 10 wet dreams list?

Grown adults that behave like 12 year olds

Grow

The

F**k

UP

Quote: shaggy292 @ 8th June 2014, 5:19 PM BST

In the interest of fairness, does anybody want to see my top 10 wet dreams list?

Already seen it

You vile depraved beast

Number 8 made me physically ill Sick

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 8th June 2014, 12:33 PM BST

I've met you and you're odd.

True dat.

Don't watch vids in critique or showcase then... Just saying.

Quote: lofthouse @ 8th June 2014, 7:36 PM BST

Grown adults that behave like 12 year olds

Grow

The

F**k

UP

It's legal in certain remote principalities.

Thanks for the heads up

:)

Quote: shaggy292 @ 8th June 2014, 7:38 PM BST

It's legal in certain remote principalities.

Not surprised

It can't be very hygienic for the goat either

Was a bit dirty. That's why it's only number 8.

Already seen it

You vile depraved beast

Did you feature in it then?

Religious door knockers on Bank holidays. I don't like door knockers any time but think it's really inappropriate on holidays. At least they didn't continue to talk after I said no the first time. I don't like closing the door in peoples faces but some don't understand No Thank You and there's only so many time I can say it before getting annoyed.