Things that piss you off Page 1,505

Quote: Chappers @ 11th June 2014, 7:58 PM BST

Girls at work who rabbit all day. Getting on my f**king nerves and they accused me of being grumpy! Should I tell them why?

"Grumpy" is one of those words people use to try to coerce you into going along with their actions, by implying that your own behaviour is wrong, not theirs.

Need a new job. Got yelled out for a minor mistake, which was actually really fixable.
Am going to get in trouble tomorrow because someone else did the wrong thing, making it look like I'm not doing my job. If they did the right thing it wouldn't have happened. Wouldn't mind so much but I doubt they will be spoken to.

Don't accept being yelled at that's never professional nor acceptable
Get a record of it, even if it's just mentioning it in an email
And get applying today, it'll take time so get started

Once you start applying, you'll wonder why you didn't do it years ago. You'll find a place that will appreciate you and it will be a breath of fresh air. No one should dread going into work, life is too short to waste it doing that. Take life by the balls and good luck!

Absolutely I went from one work place where bizarrely I was bullied for being one of 3 white members of staff in the whole project.
To another, that was an absolute dump and a nest of vipers.
I quite liked the one after that.

I supposed I had to, the alternative was admitting I was the problem.

Quote: Ben @ 11th June 2014, 9:06 PM BST

Them buying you a set of dinner plates is not 'interfering'. Calm down, Leevil.

Place mats have already been bought, we don't even have a table yet!

Lee this implies a whole interesting world of change, a new partner, a new job sounds like.

What's happening in Leevil's world.

Sex changed, harrasment case dropped, BNP membership accepted, S.T.D negative, Jeremey Kyle recording Monday, Uncle Dad buried.

Life is sweet!

you tease that was just this morning.

TTPYO: Every time I log onto Facebook, there's a story about some poor girl in a Third World country who has been tortured, abused, raped or killed. Often accompanied by a series graphic images.

This has got to stop - I'm walking around with a massive boner all day.

People who don't like ordinary real football getting excited every 4 years when the World Cup starts.

How often do the world cup England team play?

Quote: Chappers @ 12th June 2014, 8:48 PM BST

People who don't like ordinary real football getting excited every 4 years when the World Cup starts.

A trait never better displayed than London 2012.

How many of those people have ever been to a local athletics meeting?

Sad bastards in the 'why aren't you dancing?' mould.

Yet another Krays movie, this time with Tom Hardy playing both twins. Is that it then? Have we finally run out of ideas? Of all the British icons to portray on screen throughout our incredibly rich history - from Robin Hood, King Arthur, Alfred the Great, Boudica, Dick Turpin, etc. - we get another cliché ridden piece of low budget gangster shit shoved down our throats.

If we're going to follow the logical conclusion of celebrating notorious and violent criminals, maybe Tom Hardy could play the entire gang who stabbed Stephen Lawrence in his next movie?

Starring Tom Hardy and Tom Hardy, from the director that bought you Tom Hardy, a film about Tom Hardy playing Tom Hardy.

Tom Hardy: The Tom Hardy Movie.