BCG Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Page 64

Laughing out loud

Just *got* the joke!

Suarez versus Man City next though. How many bonus points does a defender get when
he scores a goal in a 2-1 game? Zero if it's Seamus Coleman on 22nd of December 2013.

I think Godot should have bought him.
Grumpybollocks is doing well though, creeping up the table nicely.
He's the man in form

Looks like the guy/gal who does the Player Price Rises is on their lunch-break. Has only done Arsenal to Newcastle so far. Still time to buy players from Norwich down to West Ham if you're quick! :D

So, I finally caved and bought Suarez so I can only 'keep up' with all you lot above me.

It's turning into the joke that it was when Thierry Henry used to play. He'd get so many points that you couldn't afford not to buy him. That made him so expensive that there seemed to only be one configuration of 'decent' players left, meaning that everyone basically had the same team.

So let's hope he breaks his leg/violently rips an opponents head off/begins his genocidal crusade soon, so it all gets evened up.

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ 23rd December 2013, 3:42 PM GMT

So, I finally caved and bought Suarez so I can only 'keep up' with all you lot above me.

This is why I object to the captain system. If it didn't exist you wouldn't 'have' to have him.

I haven't picked him. Even though he is a "C".

Quote: roscoff @ 23rd December 2013, 7:01 PM GMT

This is why I object to the captain system. If it didn't exist you wouldn't 'have' to have him.

Well he'd still outscore everyone else, so would be foolish not to have him. Maybe you can come up with some statistical reason to prove me wrong though. There may be one, but I'm too tired to work it out.

Quote: swerytd @ 23rd December 2013, 3:42 PM GMT

Wave

'Bye, Dan!

Dan
The good thing is, if he get's injured then you can sell him for a higher price than anyone else

Surely given the World Cup draw at some stage around April Stevie G is just going to cripple him in a training ground accident?

Hey Badge, I see we're toe to toe this week, though you've leapfrogged me again, either for Alphabetical reasons, or due to some fiendish PL rule or other. :)

Yes, looking like the BGC or GBC mini-league. I forgot to change my team, meaning I fluked having Barkley as captain but also missed including Cabaye who would definitely have played for me had I been in time. Swings and roundabouts.

Quote: Badge @ 24th December 2013, 2:37 AM GMT

Yes, looking like the BGC or GBC mini-league. I forgot to change my team, meaning I fluked having Barkley as captain but also missed including Cabaye who would definitely have played for me had I been in time. Swings and roundabouts.

Is that where Barkley usually does his training?

Dan

Good week for Godot. He's on my tail.