BCG Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Page 66

Probably.
Tough game for Liverpool today

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 26th December 2013, 1:29 PM GMT

Probably.
Tough game for Liverpool today

Could be an upset though. You never know. Surely City are due one at home some time. And Liverpool will be fired up to stay on top.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 25th December 2013, 1:09 AM GMT

Anyone gone with Adebayor?
Seems a tempter

Thanks for asking. :) Looks like at least 3 of us have bought and captained him. Will probably miss several sitters and then get a red card now.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 26th December 2013, 1:00 PM GMT

Anyone got Chester in this week? Just scored against his old club (Utd).

I see Radish has Gerry'd him. Nice one! :)

Quote: George Kaplan @ 26th December 2013, 1:35 PM GMT

Could be an upset though. You never know. Surely City are due one at home some time. And Liverpool will be fired up to stay on top.

Also Kompany sub par, Zabaleta and Aquero out. Would expect a high-scoring draw or Liverpool win.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 25th December 2013, 1:09 AM GMT

Anyone gone with Adebayor?
Seems a tempter

Quote: George Kaplan @ 26th December 2013, 1:35 PM GMT

Thanks for asking. :) Looks like at least 3 of us have bought and captained him. Will probably miss several sitters and then get a red card now.

I see Radish has Gerry'd him. Nice one! :)

Buying Adebayor is acceptable, if risky. Captaining him is undiluted insanity.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 26th December 2013, 3:45 PM GMT

Buying Adebayor is acceptable, if risky. Captaining him is undiluted insanity.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Anyone else not aware it was the first round of the cup this week? Looks like I've been knocked out by around 3 points (pending bonus point awards). Oh Remy, that penalty miss was more costly than I first thought. :(

Just had a look, I thought I was through until I saw my opponent was doing a Super Gerry
Have to wait & see

Laughing out loud

Looks like it'll be down to bonus points for you too, Steve, though you have a 2 point lead right now.

Also I suspect your opponent is lying in the morgue next to Chappers. ;)

I did wonder.

Chappers has more red I's than An Amsterdam stag night.

Worried about Ramsay, will wait for news
PLeased that neither Lukaku or Adebayor did that much this week

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 25th December 2013, 11:52 AM GMT

Eh? Merry Christmas Steve.

Merry Christmas Godot :$ :D

You outscored my cheapo defence today.
May we both have Green arrows this week when the dust settles

Ooh, think I've just squeezed through in the Cup, tied at 42-42, but looks like I go through on Goals Scored This Week, so Remy is back in my good books. :)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 26th December 2013, 8:52 PM GMT

May we both have Green marrows this week when the dust settles

Quote: George Kaplan @ 26th December 2013, 9:24 PM GMT

Ooh, think I've just squeezed through in the Cup, tied at 42-42, but looks like I go through on Goals Scored This Week, so Remy is back in my good books. :)

Well done - a good achievement. Chester's eventful performance actually counted for the Rovers as he was automatically transferred in for Boyata. The latter was always a bit of a gamble for selection and hopefully a surprise goal. But as things turned out, we had all been given misinformation about Zabaleta who played.

We were ranked a very decent 289,040 on the day but we were still knocked out in Round 1 of the cup. Our opponents, Chelsea Moszczenica, have an overall ranking of just 1,883,893 but chose this day of all days to finish in the top 12,000. They captained Rooney, had goals from Rodriguez and Hazard and found the one 90 minutes in history when Chelsea and Crystal Palace defenders both delivered clean sheets. Talk about lucky!

Oh, Radish! You're closing in fast on Chappers and it'll ruin the name of the BCG mini-league. We'll have to be GBH instead.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 26th December 2013, 8:22 PM GMT

Also I suspect your opponent is lying in the morgue next to Chappers. ;)

Laughing out loud My opponent was Bywalo Liepiej, who I believe is in Wormwood Scrubs for murdering Lee Rigby.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 26th December 2013, 10:21 PM GMT

But as things turned out, we had all been given misinformation about Zabaleta who played.

He only played because Pellegrini was bricking it against Liverpool attack. He was limping at one point. Won't play this weekend.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 26th December 2013, 8:52 PM GMT

Merry Christmas Godot :$ :D

You outscored my cheapo defence today.
May we both have Green arrows this week when the dust settles

A goal from Hazard I can live with but two from Walcott? That first one was helped in by keeper. Truly unbelievable.