BCG Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Page 61

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 14th December 2013, 3:11 PM GMT

Ha! classically invoked a brace from the fantasy gods. Merry Christmas Gerry. :)

Cheers Godot :)

I'm expecting nothing less than a Morrison hat-trick now.

Hummed and hawed between Schürrle and Paulino for ages. hate Mourinho. Useless wanker of a manager. Irritating as Ferguson but without the talent. Will bring him on at the end for 1 minute, I betcha.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 14th December 2013, 3:15 PM GMT

Hummed and hawed between Schürrle and Paulino for ages. hate Mourinho. Useless wanker of a manager. Irritating as Ferguson but without the talent. Will bring him on at the end for 1 minute, I betcha.

You're miles off there Godot, he got 8 minutes. Unlucky.

Bad week for me. My defence letting me down again.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 14th December 2013, 4:50 PM GMT

You're miles off there Godot, he got 8 minutes. Unlucky.

:) Don't know why I wrote Paulino, I meant Fernandhino. The message is clear, stay away from Chelsea. Incidentally I think his comments about Rafa are disgusting. He inherited a side that was favourite to win the league. He's already massively f**ked it up by not playing Mata, Lukaku and Luiz and playing Azpilicueta and Ivanovic out of position. Twat.

Quote: Ben @ 14th December 2013, 11:15 PM GMT

Bad week for me. My defence letting me down again.

Seriously sick of getting stuffed by Coleman. Going to have to buy the f**ker. I hate having Everton players. Inspired pick of Wilson by Don.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 15th December 2013, 11:14 AM GMT

The message is clear, stay away from Chelsea.

Hazard's been fairly consistent with goals and assists recently. Perhaps the only Chelsea player worth having at present.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 13th December 2013, 10:44 PM GMT

Almost picked a non Suarez player as captain.
Chickened out though

A shrewd move again Sunshine. You're beginning to annoy me :)

Seventeen points down the drain with that captaincy decision. I think I'll end the game week with 79 points, but 96 would have been better.

Something's not right when you can't take any real joy from Spurs getting dicked.

Captaining Suarez gave me a fairly good score in the end. I think I should take 4th place back from Don once the tables are all tallied up.

Quote: roscoff @ 13th December 2013, 11:54 AM GMT

#wheelscomingoff

2 players with minus points, and not a solitary goal this weekend. :(

Did just get a vote of confidence from the board/chairman though. :)

Was surprised to top score in the Clique this week (transfer hits included)
But keeping faith with my little Uruguayan Bernie Winters lookalike paid dividends yet again.

Still, I doubt anyone expected Tottenham to be dismantled by Liverpool quite so comprehensively.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 15th December 2013, 11:14 AM GMT

Seriously sick of getting stuffed by Coleman. Going to have to buy the f**ker.

He's 6.1 now
I jumped on the bandwagon when he'd had a good week early on & was 5.1
Of course I knew nothing about him & had never seen him play, but since then I've learned that his first name is Seamus.

And now if you'll excuse me it's time to have a bottle of wine with Splodge in the exclusive 1000 plus lounge.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 15th December 2013, 11:10 PM GMT

He's 6.1 now
I jumped on the bandwagon when he'd had a good week early on & was 5.1
Of course I knew nothing about him & had never seen him play, but since then I've learned that his first name is Seamus.

And now if you'll excuse me it's time to have a bottle of wine with Splodge in the exclusive 1000 plus lounge.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Steve (nearly as funny as Kenny Dalglish) Sunshine. :P

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 15th December 2013, 11:10 PM GMT

(transfer hits included)

Transfer hit, "shurely". Geek

Yes, my mistake.
I try to limit transfers to two.

I see you did 8 this week Horseradish.
Although you are runaway leader of the Tinker league I must be second surely.

But How on earth do you have a team/budget of 108.6 Million
I tried to look at your transfer history but my laptop crashed.
:D

I'd like to forget this week if at all possible. Lost my long term second place to Splodge. Took a stupid risk on Oscar and dropped Mertesacker to the bench. You really couldn't make many more cock-ups and be allowed to play in the league Angry