I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,255

;) Cats with 'thumbscrews'????...

Quote: dellas @ July 26 2013, 3:33 PM BST

;) Cats with 'thumbscrews'????...

Cats don't need thumbscrews to break a human, dellas, all they need do is stand by the cupboard waiting for food, and then ignore every sodding dish you give them.

Mine brought a bird in today, decapitated, for our guest. He always gives birds to to guests, vermin for the rest of us. Why, I don't know.

Aw. Cats do work in mysterious ways.

The cat just now brought me a dead arachnoid attached to his tail, but I believe that was an accident. Gave me a fecking heart attack.

Yeah, like the cat did not know exactly what it was doing...

Surely a heartwarming sitcom in this: http://www.hngn.com/articles/8488/20130724/transgender-teen-couple-transitions-together-amazing-love-story-katie-hill.htm

Transgender? Teenagers? Love? Possibly a rather cynical one?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/jimmy-savile-celeb-arrests-could-2097740

Hopefully a few other nonces are having sleepless nights after that little discovery

Still

They probably get a about 15 months like Hall

Creepy and disgusting.

I was on Jim'll Fix It as a child.

I was 8. He didn't come on to me.

He did tell me I had a "twinkle in my eyes" though.

Grim.

Was he likeable from the distance...or was he generally scary?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ July 28 2013, 5:28 PM BST

Was he likeable from the distance...or was he generally scary?

He was very strange and very creepy. We had a studio rehearsal of the "chit chat and hand out the badge bit". I refused to speak to him because he scared me (a decision that has now been vindicated).

I never saw this natural raport with children that he was supposed to have.

But, I don't let that take away from what was a very positive experience and an incredibly fond memory.

Quote: Jennie @ July 28 2013, 5:38 PM BST

But, I don't let that take away from what was a very positive experience and an incredibly fond memory.

Just count yourself lucky that's what it was Errr

Quote: Raymond Terrific @ July 28 2013, 5:41 PM BST

Just count yourself lucky that's what it was Errr

But the thing is, I was never at risk. I was too well protected by my parents and the production staff.

I wasn't vulnerable enough for him. That is what is so sad. He was safe for so many years because he preyed upon those who knew they would never be believed.

A few years ago Germany's most famous children's show presenter retired. Mind you, he wasn't a child abuser or something...but he said in an interview (after retiring) that he never liked children anyway.
I'm wondering if children feel if there's "something wrong".