- Sid James, Kenneth Williams, Jim Dale, Charles Hawtrey, Peter Butterworth, Joan Sims, Dany Robin, Peter Gilmore and others
- Talbot Rothwell
- Gerald Thomas
- Peter Rogers
Increasingly bored of their laid-back and luxurious country-pile lifestyle, English aristocrats Sir Rodney Ffing and Lord Darcy Pue are alarmed at the news of revolution across the channel, and set out to create some adventure and save a few upper-class lives.
However, Citizen Camembert (aka le Grande Fromage) and his obedient second, Citizen Bidet, have no intention of letting them get away with it. Hot on the English duo's heels - but perhaps blinded by their revolutionary lust - the pair rush across France and England before capturing the peasant with whom Ffing has fallen in love.
- Part of
- UK certificate
- 87 minutes
- Release date
- Wednesday 14th December 1966
- Production company
- Also known as
- Carry On Don't Lose Your Head (Re-release title)
- Carry On Pimpernel (US title)
- Title theme Don't Lose Your Head by Bill Martin and Phil Coulter, and performed by The Michael Sammes Singers. All other music composed and conducted by Eric Rogers.
- Laugh track
View recording details
- Last repeat
- Saturday 1st September 2018 at 3:05pm on ITV3