Clone - Series 1 Page 10

Quote: Ned1984 @ December 10 2008, 8:34 PM GMT

But I'd like to forget what I'd already seen as well.

:D

I just got around to watching the final two episodes. I haven't laughed, but God help me, they've got me stuck into the story now, and I want to see what happens next. A second series seems quite unlikely really, but I wouldn't object.

Anyone else here? At the end of the series? The final episode actually had quite a good few laughs in it and seemed much better (laughs-wise, not plot-wise) than the previous five. I wouldn't watch it again though. *Might* watch a second series, but wouldn't be too fussed if it passed me by.

Was this team-written with Adam Chase leading? Was that the point of it? I thought the BBC were trying more of that stuff a la America. (Well, at least till Jay Hunt came along with her big axe...)

Hello?

H E L L O-O-O ????

Dan

I kept forgettting to watch it. Not a great loss.

Quote: swerytd @ January 7 2009, 2:55 PM GMT

Anyone else here? At the end of the series? The final episode actually had quite a good few laughs in it and seemed much better (laughs-wise, not plot-wise) than the previous five. I wouldn't watch it again though. *Might* watch a second series, but wouldn't be too fussed if it passed me by.

Was this team-written with Adam Chase leading? Was that the point of it? I thought the BBC were trying more of that stuff a la America. (Well, at least till Jay Hunt came along with her big axe...)

I'm not really sure about laughs. Perhaps titters. But it was certainly the best of the series, and as I said, had hooked me into their story by the end.

I still haven't seen Clone yet. I might get the DVD in a future severe play.com sale.

Def.

I'd give it a miss. Get Multiplicity instead. That's also shit, but less so.