Krod Mandoon And The Flaming Sword Of Fire Page 7

That bit at the end, where he is told he has to chose a new group to go with him, and he came out with all that 'these guys are great' guff..

Quote: zooo @ June 26 2009, 4:36 PM BST

Was that your favourite bit, Mark? :)

As Ian says, the full (and quite graphic) preview clip is here. I couldn't possibily comment on whether I like that video or not though.

Am suddenly scared. :)
I think I'll wait till it's on telly.

Quote: zooo @ June 26 2009, 8:45 PM BST

Am suddenly scared. :)
I think I'll wait till it's on telly.

Girl.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ June 26 2009, 11:45 AM BST

He looks in your special file. What he has for all ladies.

Not just the ladies, John "Had worse than the lead singer of L7 during her period" Lucas.

As for Krod - I gave up after that first double episode. Even the scantily clad woman couldn't keep my interest.

Nice little series, very enjoyable. I today saw it described as 'Carry On Conan', which I think is probably rather apt. Pity about the slag, but I really enjoyed some of the other characters. I doubt there'll be a second series, but I'd certainly watch if it does return.

There's no info on this over here. I'm waiting to see if it comes back. The ratings weren't very good from the sound of it and my friends who watched it couldn't get past the accents. I'd watch it if it came back, because there is so little TV here that isn't crap or reality.

I just couldn't get into it.

Complete and utter bilge! If this is what the Beeb is wasting the licence money on, then blah blah blah...

Quote: Griff @ July 6 2009, 10:48 PM BST

I've been religiously taping this every week and now I don't know whether I can be arsed to watch any of it.

You should, you just may like it. But I doubt it. I did though.

Quote: Ian G @ July 6 2009, 10:49 PM BST

Complete and utter bilge! If this is what the Beeb is wasting the licence money on, then blah blah blah...

Actually is was a co-production, mostly from Comedy Central.

Why is this on a British Sitcom thread? It is not a sitcom. Whatever else it is, it is not at sitcom. :(

Quote: Aaron @ July 6 2009, 10:37 PM BST

Nice little series, very enjoyable. I today saw it described as 'Carry On Conan', which I think is probably rather apt.

I was lucky, in that I only started watching it after it had already been comprehensively rubbished, so I had very low expectations. Now, while I agree with the main complaint (and most of the other complaints too), that it wasn't actually very funny, apart from that rather large problem, it had a few things to offer. For example Matt Lucas was at his funniest, IMO, and there were good performances elsewhere.
Also, although it's regrettable that they used an 'Eddie Murphy' cliché, it's nice that the BBC are continuing to annoy Nick Griffin by putting blacks in medieval productions.

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 7 2009, 6:39 AM BST

Why is this on a British Sitcom thread? It is not a sitcom. Whatever else it is, it is not at sitcom. :(

And is it British? It's a co-production, isn't it? First aired in the States.

I demand action.

(SHOUTS) Aaron, Aaron are you there? Rolling eyes