Krod Mandoon And The Flaming Sword Of Fire Page 5

Quote: Aaron @ June 15 2009, 6:30 PM BST

I find it very disagreeable that you're all flouting board rules with this off-topic track of discussion. Cease now.

Quite right too!

So... Krod Mandoon. What a great name for a spoof fantasy hero. Attention to detail.

Also, it is a comedy series not a sit-com!

Quote: Marc P @ June 15 2009, 8:08 PM BST

Quite right too!

So... Krod Mandoon. What a great name for a spoof fantasy hero. Attention to detail.

Also, it is a comedy series not a sit-com!

Why is it not a sitcom then?

Because it's a comedy series :)

What he said.

:)

Quote: Aaron @ June 15 2009, 6:30 PM BST

I find it very disagreeable that you're all flouting board rules with this off-topic track of discussion. Cease now.

Laughing out loud

I watched the first episode last night. It made me laugh a lot which is all I really want from a comedy show.

It was a lot better than I expected it to be, but I did giggle a lot throughout and will definitely watch the next episode. I thought 'Tegs' was great in it too ;)

Roger Allam's in it anyway, and he is fast becoming 'probably the best actor ever' in my book. (Probably just for his The Thick Of It performances which were pretty much perfection.)

Dan

Any man/woman who takes joy from this mind numbing sperm spit of a tragedy needs to take refuge in tiananmen square and wait for another riot.

I liked this, therefore it is good.

P.S. Tea is great, anyone who doesn't like it smells of French people.

I agree

Quote: LIME5000 @ June 18 2009, 1:00 PM BST

Any man/woman who takes joy from this mind numbing sperm spit of a tragedy needs to take refuge in tiananmen square and wait for another riot.

I love topical comedy.

Quote: jacparov @ June 18 2009, 1:16 PM BST

I liked this, therefore it is good.

P.S. Tea is great, anyone who doesn't like it smells of French people.

Fine perfume you mean?

No, garlic and snails.

Looking forward to the next episode. I love comedy.