Status report Page 5,802

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 22nd May 2015, 9:15 AM BST

I never realised so many people don't like coriander.

Finely chopped coriander, onion and tomatoes with half a lemon squeezed over makes a gorgeous side dish to eat with poppadoms (to me anyway)

I use lime instead of lemon but that is my salsa. I put it on nachos,tacos or as a side to haloumi. I also eat it out of the container to 'use it up'

Quote: reds @ 22nd May 2015, 12:35 PM BST

I use lime instead of lemon but that is my salsa. I put it on nachos,tacos or as a side to haloumi.

Needs some peppers (jalapeƱo, Serrano, habanero, etc.) and perhaps some tomatillos.

I was happy to see a couple of legit Mexican restaurants in London last year. Previous visits found only bastardized abominations. There are easily a thousand Mexican restaurants in my city, and that's not counting Americanized crap like Taco Bell.

Ben's all a quiver that a pizza is on its way to him.

:O God knows what you'd be like if it was swan in aspic you were waiting for.

Pizza's still not here!!!

Quote: zooo @ 22nd May 2015, 12:33 PM BST

The coriander lovers who agree with me about the other two things will be let off. You can't help having weird taste buds.

But the cat thing is non negotiable!

:O If someone would stop them shitting in my garden every day I might have some kind feelings towards them but it is disgusting. There were 15 of them overnight. I think I will put them in the space rocket and I will stay here and enjoy my shit free garden. You can't imagine what it's like bringing it into the house on my wheels because I didn't know I'd driven through it.

This is astounding. Cats are usually a very careful about that sort of thing. Are you sure it isn't a bastarding dog dressed in a cat skin?

Could it be a fox? I have loads of local cats wandering through the garden and I never see any, er... leavings.

You must be incredibly unlucky!

Quote: keewik @ 22nd May 2015, 8:31 PM BST

This is astounding. Cats are usually a very careful about that sort of thing. Are you sure it isn't a bastarding dog dressed in a cat skin?

Not unless it's that ridiculous O2 advert dog/cat, I imagine it could do anything it wanted.

We don't have any cats, most of our neighbours do. Why they shit in our garden I don't know. The cats that is, not the neighbours. As far as I know anyway.

Ha! That's the answer - it's the neighbours. Never a cat.

And, by the way, foxes leave long, black, twisted things, very compact - so I'm sure you'd see it.

Quote: keewik @ 22nd May 2015, 8:48 PM BST

Ha! That's the answer - it's the neighbours. Never a cat.

And, by the way, foxes leave long, black, twisted things, very compact - so I'm sure you'd see it.

It's not foxes. We know it's cats because we have seen them do it. Nothing we try will stop it. When my children were young we had to get rid of sand pit because there was so much cat shit in it. Sorry Zooo but I am never going to love those horrible creatures. Interestingly my 5 siblings all have cats, I have no idea what they see in them.

You just haven't met the right cat yet!

*keeps trying*

Hmmm. This is a serious problem. Do you have a psychiatrist? *waits for zooo to agree*

Hmmm. This is a serious problem. Do you have a psychiatrist? *waits for zooo to agree*

This bloody phone is going mad.

I take my Cats out for a walk some nights
And I have a sneaking suspicion that they shit in someone elses garden each time.

EDIT

But Foxes also shit in my Garden so all's fair

Hope that helped Zoooo

Quote: keewik @ 22nd May 2015, 9:09 PM BST

This bloody phone is going mad.

Techno techno techno