Status report Page 5,803

Quote: Loopey @ 22nd May 2015, 8:17 PM BST

:O If someone would stop them shitting in my garden every day I might have some kind feelings towards them but it is disgusting. There were 15 of them overnight. I think I will put them in the space rocket and I will stay here and enjoy my shit free garden. You can't imagine what it's like bringing it into the house on my wheels because I didn't know I'd driven through it.

Coriander lovers?

Quote: keewik @ 22nd May 2015, 9:09 PM BST

Hmmm. This is a serious problem. Do you have a psychiatrist? *waits for zooo to agree*

Hmmm. This is a serious problem. Do you have a psychiatrist? *waits for zooo to agree*

This bloody phone is going mad.

Is it 3G?

Ben needs to head down the library to set up his new card. And pay whatever fine was lurking on the old one...

Turning on the Christmas lights tonight at Cobham Services.

Do pop along and say hi.

Quote: Ben @ 23rd May 2015, 2:19 PM BST

Ben needs to head down the library to set up his new card. And pay whatever fine was lurking on the old one...

The damn library was shut as they've decided to shut an hour earlier on Saturday. However, I quickly popped in Oxfam and found the exact book I was after for £1.50. Quite the result, my friends.

Quote: Ben @ 23rd May 2015, 10:44 PM BST

The damn library was shut as they've decided to shut an hour earlier on Saturday. However, I quickly popped in Oxfam and found the exact book I was after for £1.50. Quite the result, my friends.

As Harry would say "What's the chances of that happening"

Cat shit update. After clearing it up and mowing the grass ready for visitors another steaming pile appeared. OH picked it up with a shovel and threw it in the road. Don't think neighbours were pleased.

Ben, I often used to get books from charity shops but find recently their prices have gone up a lot. I got three lovely second hand books online last week. Two were 49p and one was 99p, free p&p.

In other news, whilst sorting my clothes this morning I got a bra caught underneath my chair. No one thought to tell me so I've been riding about all day trailing it behind me. :$

Quote: Loopey @ 24th May 2015, 6:57 PM BST

Ben, I often used to get books from charity shops but find recently their prices have gone up a lot. I got three lovely second hand books online last week. Two were 49p and one was 99p, free p&p.

There used to be this wonderful charity shop near me - it wasn't a 'brand name' one - where books were often as cheap as 10p a time.

Quote: Loopey @ 24th May 2015, 6:57 PM BST

Cat shit update. After clearing it up and mowing the grass ready for visitors another steaming pile appeared. OH picked it up with a shovel and threw it in the road. Don't think neighbours were pleased.

:D

Seriously, the cats sound a bit of a nuisance, isn't there something you can get to put them off?...like a big Alsation. Only joking zooo!
In my old house I had cats pooing in my freshly dug border, I'm sure I got some deterrent stuff at the time, can't remember what is was now though but some DIY place should be able to help.

How about laying land mines?

Lee bought a helicopter today.

We need more than that Lee....

Quote: Lee @ 24th May 2015, 9:15 PM BST

Good decision...a private jet would be sooo uncool.

Quote: Lee @ 24th May 2015, 9:15 PM BST

Lego?

Sitting in kitchen at work eating breakfast before I start. Wonder if anyone will notice if hide in the corner all day instead of going to my desk?