Lab Rats Page 2

It has all the signs of a grower!

"How have you not gone through without a piano falling on your head."
"I haven't."

That made me lol.

Oh, dear.

That wasn't very good, I'm afraid. I like Adison but this is disappointing.

Not enough jokes for an audience sitcom.

?

I reeally think one should watch a whole episode before saying that. All you've seen is one minute long clips. Not enough to make that judgement.

(Come back and make it again later.) :D

Quote: zooo @ June 24 2008, 10:26 PM BST

?

I reeally think one should watch a whole episode before saying that. All you've seen is one minute long clips. Not enough to make that judgement.

(Come back and make it again later.) :D

I know, I know.

But a trailer is cut to make you want to watch the show! I can tell if a show is going to be half decent from just a few minutes.

:)
Fair enough, you can possibly tell if it's for you or not.

But just not whether it has enough jokes.

Quote: zooo @ June 24 2008, 10:31 PM BST

:)
Fair enough, you can possibly tell if it's for you or not.

But just not whether it has enough jokes.

But a sitcom will have a consistent amount of laughs - an audience one HAS to.

I'll watch the first one, I watch the first of most comedy shows but I can see me not sticking about for the other 5.

Aaaaall I is saying is until we've seen how many jokes there are, neither of us can say whether they have tons or none. Just a factual point! :)

Quote: zooo @ June 24 2008, 10:37 PM BST

Aaaaall I is saying is until we've seen how many jokes there are, neither of us can say whether they have tons or none. Just a factual point! :)

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLRIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

I'll watch, but for me those clips don't bode well.

Conversely The Inbetweeners looked good from the clips that went out. And it was.

Laughing out loud

Sorry. I'm in a bit of an annoying mood. I'll stop now.

Quote: Seefacts @ June 24 2008, 10:40 PM BST

Conversely The Inbetweeners looked good from the clips that went out. And it was.

I dont think The Inbetweeners did look all that great from the ads, but it turned out well. Youve got to give this a chance before slating it,it had some funny bits, but theres no way of knowing until youve seen a full episode.

Quote: zooo @ June 24 2008, 10:41 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Sorry. I'm in a bit of an annoying mood. I'll stop now.

Yeah, thank god, you irritating mare!

Wave

Quote: Seefacts @ June 24 2008, 10:29 PM BST

I can tell if a show is going to be half decent from just a few minutes.

Youre like someone out of Heroes or something . . :D

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 24 2008, 10:42 PM BST

I dont think The Inbetweeners did look all that great from the ads, but it turned out well. Youve got to give this a chance before slating it,it had some funny bits, but theres no way of knowing until youve seen a full episode.

Yeah, of course. I'll be watching, so I'll meet you all back here on the 10th to discuss!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 24 2008, 10:43 PM BST

Youre like someone out of Heroes or something . . :D

I'm glad someone has finally pointed that out . . .

Trailers are a showcase, that's my point there. Also, as I'm a big comedy geek, I like to think I (and probably most fans on here) can spot a duff comedy a bit quicker than your average TV viewer!