Lab Rats Page 32

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 29 2009, 2:55 PM BST

By that reckoning, John, the 25th series of Up The Elephant And Round The Castle should be due out any moment. :)

Cor, just think....

No, maybe not. More Aaron's bag of tea, I think.

Teenagers would be watching it "ironically" and Jim Davison would be resurrecting 'Chalkie' for his sell-out Edinburgh show.

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 29 2009, 3:02 PM BST

Teenagers would be watching it "ironically" and Jim Davison would be resurrecting 'Chalkie' for his sell-out Edinburgh show.

Yes, and his other character, 'Too risky', who used to say things like 'Too risky'. From what I can remember. Classic.

And his other character that would beat women up.

No, sorry, that was actually just him.

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 29 2009, 3:15 PM BST

And his other character that would beat women up.

No, sorry, that was actually just him.

Laughing out loud

Ooh don't forget 'Nick Nick', the policeman. Who went 'Nick Nick'. Oh, blimey, yes.

To be fair, the time I saw Jim being arrested for drunk-driving outside the Bristol Hippodrome was genuinely hilarious. (The TV presenter Alison Holloway was also brilliantly dead-pan playing the part of his abused wife.)

Awww poor Alison.

Indeed. She was a sauce too in her pre-Davison, early HTV days.

Totally. Better than Richard Wyatt anyway.

And Richard was pretty damn f**kable, whatever your orientation...

:D Where do stand on Bruce Hockin?

Don't say his neck. >_<

For some reason, Richard always vaguely reminded me of a young Adam West from 'Batman'.

And Bruce a podgy Robin?

Now that you come to mention it... :O

Anyway, back on topic (I feel the icy cold chill of a moderator's finger prodding me)... I agree that there will be no 2nd series of Lab Rats.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ July 29 2009, 2:58 PM BST

Cor, just think....

No, maybe not. More Aaron's bag of tea, I think.

Yep.