What are you eating? Page 335

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ August 26 2009, 8:31 PM BST

It's doesn't take rocket science to cook something and it doesn't have to cost much. No one expects you to do a Gordon Ramsey. It can be little things like bulking out a soup with some boiled rice or adding some dried herbs to some sauce. A can of tomatoes can be bought for as little as 15p, you don't HAVE to use fresh veg all the time, food you make can be frozen so no waste and if you don't have time to boil some pasta and cut some veg (15 minutes), there is something very wrong. Plus, you can just as easily mess up a crap ready meal and waste that which would cost you more. Geek

And tomorrow Ruby will be telling us all how we can use our old power drills as fashionable light shades.

Damn straight!

Martha Stewart can kiss my puppies, betch!

She's still got the restraining order as well you know.

Betch, thinks she does a better Christmas wreath, I kicked her ass.....Unimpressed

It's doesn't take rocket science to cook something and it doesn't have to cost much. No one expects you to do a Gordon Ramsey. It can be little things like bulking out a soup with some boiled rice or adding some dried herbs to some sauce. A can of tomatoes can be bought for as little as 15p, you don't HAVE to use fresh veg all the time, food you make can be frozen so no waste and if you don't have time to boil some pasta and cut some veg (15 minutes), there is something very wrong. Plus, you can just as easily mess up a crap ready meal and waste that which would cost you more. Geek

Lovey

Quote: JuliaC @ August 26 2009, 8:27 PM BST

Actually it's not: Practice is the noun; Practise is the verb. We use it all the time at work.

Like licence/license. :)

Eh?

All sounds terribly labour-intensive.

And I don't trust myself to defrost anything. But the point was making something that was totally inedible, not making too much to be able to eat in one go.

Quote: Aaron @ August 26 2009, 10:39 PM BST

Eh?

You don't trust me? :)

No, I just don't understand it.

Ah.

<boring bit> Practice is a noun, a 'thing' like a GP's Practice. 'To practise' is the verb, so 'to practise being like a student'.

Like the difference between a driving licence and to license a pub. </boring bit>

*attempts to compute*

Cheese and crackers, an episode of Ever Decreasing Circles and then going to bed.

Quote: Aaron @ August 26 2009, 8:12 PM BST

*view picture again... clears sick from mouth*

Quote: Aaron @ August 26 2009, 8:12 PM BST

After you've thrown up copious amounts of food in various digestive states. :)

Laughing out loud

You're eating an episode of Ever Decreasing Circles?! :O

Laughing out loud

A big fat pizza and now I feel big and fat which is getting far to near the truth for my liking.