Shooting Stars Page 15

Quote: Chappers @ August 27 2009, 9:09 PM BST

Maybe he should release an album.

Yes. I would buy that, oh yes!

....I've got a load of those songs (and other R&M stuff) on me iPod anyway, from here: http://www.mousehands.co.uk/rmlyrics Pleased

Just watched it - felt just like the old days, nothing's changed except they appear a tad more mature. Luckily in body only. Loved Nico Tatarowicz's turn. Very funny. He's a very tall, very Northern, very talented character actor / comedian who'll have his own show soon. I predict this. Hear me. For so it shall be. And shit.

Quote: Lee Henman @ August 28 2009, 1:28 AM BST

He's a very tall, very Northern, very talented character actor / comedian who'll have his own show soon. I predict this. Hear me. For so it shall be. And shit.

You're saying his show will be shit? Huh?

Quote: chipolata @ August 28 2009, 10:21 AM BST

You're saying his show will be shit? Huh?

Paddy McGuinness is getting a show. His is to host a new ITV dating show called "Take Me Out". I think they are trying to make a kind of new "Blind Date".

http://www.broadcastnow.co.uk/news/broadcasters/itv-tries-out-new-blind-date/5004885.article

Quote: Ian Wolf @ August 28 2009, 10:33 AM BST

Paddy McGuinness is getting a show.

Sick

I'd love for Vic and Bob to do another series of Big Night Out!

Sheer class in my teenage years.

On topic - I only had it on in the back ground, but loved the Jeremy Kyle gags

Really difficult question oming up but could be really helpful.

Does anyone know the episode or even the series when the video clip in the middle was of ulrika watering flowers or something and had a little boy/girl knock her over with there tricycle?

told u it was hard. any help would be so so appreciated. thanks

Quote: Nabillia @ August 28 2009, 11:41 AM BST

Does anyone know the episode or even the series when the video clip in the middle was of ulrika watering flowers or something and had a little boy/girl knock her over with there tricycle?

That was a parody of The Omen from the last series to feature Mark Lamarr in 1997. Not sure of the specific episode, though.

Bring back The Club.

Quote: Damn His Duckpond @ August 28 2009, 12:37 PM BST

That was a parody of The Omen from the last series to feature Mark Lamarr in 1997. Not sure of the specific episode, though.

Thanks a lot. the thing is it was me who had to dress up as that little girl way back when I was 6 and I havnt seen it since. thanks for that though great help

No waaaaaaaaaaay!

How excellent. :)

Quote: Nabillia @ August 28 2009, 11:41 AM BST

still, if anyone knows the episode or even the guests that wud be a great help. I have no records of it left at my house

I really enjoyed thereturn of shooting stars. it might not be up to the standard it used to be, but it's well worth watching. The new guy on Ulrika's team is great. :)

Watching the final round brought back memories of Vic Reeves Big Night Out, when Vic combed the hair on "The Wheel of Justice".

Quote: Ian Wolf @ August 29 2009, 8:08 AM BST

Watching the final round brought back memories of Vic Reeves Big Night Out, when Vic combed the hair on "The Wheel of Justice".

Oh, definitely! Forgot to mention that. The musical corn cobs were very Big Night Out too, I think Vic did something similar then... dancing corn cobs I think it was, with numbers on, and lifting up the right cobs when the numbers were called out. Set to music. Ending in chaos. Summat like that. .... :D