Shooting Stars Page 14

Ironik wasn't toooo bad compared to the kind of music/rapper type people that normally go on. Maybe they just edited most of him out.

Ironik was okay. I do like how he faithfully brought a mascot along when Vic & Bob told him that everyone was bringing one. (behind the scenes clip)

Quote: Lieka @ August 27 2009, 4:34 PM BST

Ironik was okay. I do like how he faithfully brought a mascot along when Vic & Bob told him that everyone was bringing one. (behind the scenes clip)

Laughing out loud That was naughty. I had watched the behind the scenes thing before and giggled when Vic brought it up.

Bob's hair! :O

It was a bit of a shaky start, but the skid-marked kecks were great. Hopefully it'll be tighter when they get into the swing of things.

Quote: Chappers @ August 27 2009, 4:19 PM BST

McGuiness. OK - I had no idea. And is the kebab bloke supposed to be a new comedy "character"?

The character is Angelos Epithemiou played by Renton Skinner (a.k.a. Dan Skinner), who is a multi-award winning burger van owner. Angelos is Shooting Stars' resident member of the public. I believe the character is meant to be taking the place of Johnny Vegas.

I thought matt lucas/george doors was a bit boring and the comedy very average.what was the that old man in an old folks home sketch all about?not funny.Was a bit of a ropey first episode but worth watching.

Hello Aphexsean! Welcome to the BCG. Pleased

Quote: Aphexsean @ August 27 2009, 6:49 PM BST

I thought matt lucas/george doors was a bit boring and the comedy very average.what was the that old man in an old folks home sketch all about?not funny.Was a bit of a ropey first episode but worth watching.

I love that song.

Yeah, I liked that bit too. Always enjoy George's songs.

Quote: Leevil @ August 27 2009, 8:14 PM BST

Yeah, I liked that bit too. Always enjoy George's songs.

This is my absolute favourite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xinLivR8Sp0

Laughing out loud
Yes I like that one. Top three, I'd say.

Peanuts is a very close second. I love how he soldiers on....

Definitely. And then Baked Potato.

Goodness yes! Those three definitely stand out for me.

Maybe he should release an album.

I'd buy it.