He looks so innocent in his avatar photo............. :O

Quote: Aaron @ 15th May 2015, 4:09 PM BST

Your mum's got special needs.

NEEDS FOR MY COCK.

etc.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th May 2015, 4:25 PM BST

I say!

He looks so innocent in his avatar photo............. :O

That's what I mean about the c and k sound.

It's there in f**k, cock, prick, dick, wanker, bollocks, queer, quim, c**t and Croydon.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 14th May 2015, 5:12 PM BST

Still why should we be afraid of female organs?

Quote: Tursiops @ 15th May 2015, 11:22 AM BST

I am a bit.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 15th May 2015, 11:40 AM BST

I'm led to believe that most these days are neat and tidy.....

Should've seen some of the growlers I had to deal with as a lad :S

Laughing out loud

Quote: A Horseradish @ 15th May 2015, 4:55 PM BST

queer, quim,

Yes, I remember one in particular..............

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th May 2015, 6:26 PM BST

Yes, I remember one in particular..............

:D

So what was queer about it? Quim - originally pertaining specifically to a fluid rather than the, quote, female organ per se - may be related to the Welsh 'cwm' meaning 'hollow' or 'valley'. Which leads me to "How Green Was My Valley". Are we talking colour here? And are you sure it was her and not you?

Quote: A Horseradish @ 15th May 2015, 6:39 PM BST

:D

So what was queer about it? Quim - originally pertaining specifically to a fluid rather than the, quote, female organ per se - may be related to the Welsh 'cwm' meaning 'hollow' or 'valley'. Which leads me to "How Green Was My Valley". Are we talking colour here? And are you sure it was her and not you?

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Love the Welsh reference, look you.

Ummm, her channel did skew slightly to the left, and what with mine bending to the right I suppose that could have been the problem.

How long are the "grey boys" going to let us get away with this on the GE 2015 thread?

Having said that, I have just noticed that it was none other than Aaron that started this off.......... :P

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th May 2015, 7:56 PM BST

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Love the Welsh reference, look you.

Ummm, her channel did skew slightly to the left, and what with mine bending to the right I suppose that could have been the problem.

How long are the "grey boys" going to let us get away with this on the GE 2015 thread?

Having said that, I have just noticed that it was none other than Aaron that started this off.......... :P

Ah yes.

The left-right issue.

Who is to declare that isn't highly political?

It is not a problem per se and very commonplace among heavy swingers.

Remember you will never hook your balls unless your clubface is going crazy through the strike.

I saw on my Brothers facebook
If you voted Tory then please defriend me immediately

Insert pic of Vic & Bob with handbags

He wasn't that radical before he met his violently left wing girlfriend.

I actually ended up liking UKIPs Facebook page, because of the app that was released.

What allowed you to identify which of your friends liked UKIP, so you could defriend them.

There is a depressing degree of childishness among some Lefties.

Who sulked like 5 year olds over most of the campaign. Didn't support Labour instead ranted on about UKIP, or the Greens getting their place in the debates.

And then at the 11th and a half hour came out behind Milaband.

I dislike Torys, I think they're a rotten, selfish party.

But Labour and the left utterly lost this election.

Absolutely

The response from the left has been unEdifying (quite literally)
*Goes for high five ends up slapping a bacon sandwich

I found myself much more ebngaged in politics this time round which I thought was a good thing
Went in as I always do with an open mind, & voted Tory this time round.
I do care about the elderly & the vulnerable & do believe in fairness.

If I'd have known how spitefully pigeonholed I was going to be It might have made me make my mind up sooner

Hopefully next time round I'll have a more appealing choice to consider
Please let that be the case

I have a horrible suspicion that a lot of "shy tories" are really "embarassed Labour."

I know so many people who worked for councils, in education, in nursing, teaching etc.

Who under NuLabour saw their pay frozen for years, jobs disapear, funding shrivel and all the nasty stuff that ConDems did start up.

I think there's a fundamental honesty with the Conservatives, that Labour lacked all the way through.

Quote: sootyj @ 15th May 2015, 11:31 PM BST

I have a horrible suspicion that a lot of "shy tories" are really "embarassed Labour."

I know so many people who worked for councils, in education, in nursing, teaching etc.

Who under NuLabour saw their pay frozen for years, jobs disapear, funding shrivel and all the nasty stuff that ConDems did start up.

I think there's a fundamental honesty with the Conservatives, that Labour lacked all the way through.

The Horseradish leans left but has no problem with ordinary voters. The choice was between fracking, adverts on the BBC and killing the mentally and physically disabled, IDS stylee, while still offering a £20,000 plus blanket to those who don't work because they can't be arsed versus tumbling house prices, caps on rents, turning everywhere into housing estates and shoring up an NHS about which Government/Opposition attitudes are so lousy one starts to think that maybe it couldn't be worse if elements were privatised. I am not indifferent to the aspirations of young people vis a vis housing. I know it isn't easy. But I've got far more sympathy with the youth who work in ice cream shops than those in banking who are finding life a little tough. The first wouldn't be able to buy if you built all the way from Hadrians Wall to Lands End. The latter can buy even in Greater London if they are prepared to slum it for a while down the Old Kent Road or even God forbid commute in from Wallington. I've done the sums. I don't believe the sob stories of the offspring of the professional classes a lot of the time. And frankly in the middle years we do need some income for the future because unlike for older folk now it isn't going to come from any Government to us, whether purple, blue, red, orange or green. Beware a politics which plays up the generational divide. Money will float out of Mum and Dad's hands - that's the little they have got - and go to people who have just arrived from Montenegro etc.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 15th May 2015, 11:26 PM BST

Went in as I always do with an open mind, & voted Tory this time round.

Unclean! Unclean!

I loathe Tory and Labour equally for different reasons, so what do you do?

The funny thing about my Brothers girlfirend
Is that she will bang on about social housing & fairness but had two council houses on the go while she fleeced the system like a proud stereotypical Tory

I haven't got on that well with my brother since they got together for one reason or another
And If he still talked to me I'd probably be kinder
But she's a hyppocritical spiteful cow & now my brother suddenly shares all her views apart from hating football
He even called for Andy Murray to be killed on Facebook but backtracked when our Auntie pulled him uo on it
Ok maybe that's a bit off topic but I feel better for saying it