General Election 2015 Page 32

It's very possible if you didn't really want to resign in the first place and can stitch it up so that you don't in fact have to.

I wouldn't mind seeing Clegg return as Lib Dem leader, although I'd be astonished if it happened. Miliband, not a chance he'll run again.

Blimey, that was quick! It's like he was never away...! Errr

Quote: Dave Short @ 11th May 2015, 5:56 PM BST

Blimey, that was quick! It's like he was never away...! Errr

But he's only done 11 years.

Griffin did 15, Salmond did 20, Gerry Adams has done 33 and the Reverend Ian Paisley did 37. :)

Oh look - IDS is staying at Disability Dismantling.

The "veteran" Whittingdale to Mejia and Kulcher.

Our political correspondent in Whitehall says that's an "interesting" Establishment appointment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcieQuY4Vws

Amber Rudd is the new Secretary of State for Fracking. The conservative press says that the news is welcomed by greens as she has previously favoured renewables. Dig a little deeper. You will find that her "green" admirers are the sort of people who have the role in oil conglomerates of planting a couple of blades of grass to "hide" county wide refineries. Ms Rudd used to work for JP Morgan who at the time of the Gulf oil spill was the largest owner of BP. Consequently, her environmental reputation - and softly softly appearance - might not be sufficient to prevent comment to the effect that she is a swivel eyed loon. Whatever the truth of it, we expect her to work closely on this matter with the ongoing Secretary of State for Defence Fallon who is one according to rational observers. Expect them to undermine Britain literally while the SNP is giving it another sort of fracking in broad daylight.

Quote: Aaron @ 11th May 2015, 3:48 PM BST

Well well well. Curiouser and curiouser.

UKIP just refused Farage's resignation. He remains leader.

Because the other members know he's the only f**ker 95% of the electorate have heard of and without him they are deeper in the shit than they are now.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 11th May 2015, 8:49 PM BST

Because the other members know he's the only f**ker 95% of the electorate have heard of and without him they are deeper in the shit than they are now.

This is true!

Now that Balls has lost his seat, Hattie has put Chris Leslie in as Shadow Chancellor. A massive sea change? No. Leslie is married to Nicola Murphy who was a Special Adviser to Brown in the mid to late 2000s. Allegations in 2007 that she was part of a company charging £181,000 to clients for services including a tour of Number Ten and a photo with Gord were refuted by Gord himself on the grounds that he was never close to her. Which makes you wonder what the point was of her "special" advice.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 11th May 2015, 9:50 PM BST

Now that Balls has lost his seat, Hattie has put Chris Leslie in as Shadow Chancellor. A massive sea change? No. Leslie is married to Nicola Murphy who was a Special Adviser to Brown in the mid to late 2000s. Allegations in 2007 that she was part of a company charging £181,000 to clients for services including a tour of Number Ten and a photo with Gord were refuted by Gord himself on the grounds that he was never close to her. Which makes you wonder what the point was of her "special" advice.

Isn't that a Carry On film synopsis?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th May 2015, 10:00 PM BST

Isn't that a Carry On film synopsis?

Balls losing his arse, knickers, the lessies, clients for nudie photos and "special" favours?

No, sorry, I don't see any connection.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 11th May 2015, 10:04 PM BST

Balls losing his arse, knickers, the lessies, clients for nudie photos and "special" favours?

No, sorry, I don't see any connection.

You want to develop it. ;)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th May 2015, 10:05 PM BST

You want to develop it. ;)

I didn't think it was underdeveloped.

It is very full bodied dontcha think? :)

Quote: A Horseradish @ 11th May 2015, 10:07 PM BST

I didn't think it was underdeveloped. It is very full bodied dontcha think? :)

Just needs a "Ooooh, Mayyyyyyytron!"

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th May 2015, 10:09 PM BST

Just needs a "Ooooh, Mayyyyyyytron!"

But Hattie was there at the beginning just as the curtains flapped open.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 11th May 2015, 10:13 PM BST

But Hattie was there at the beginning just as the curtains flapped open.

Well..........throw in a couple of knob jokes then - there's plenty of them out of work now.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th May 2015, 10:15 PM BST

Well..........throw in a couple of knob jokes then - there's plenty of them out of work now.

You started it.

Before you sat in the cheap seats, I was just doin' a bit of "private eye".

("private eye-esque", shurely - ed)

Anyhow, the bad news is that Whittingdale doesn't support the BBC licence fee. That's the main reason he has been put there although he's helpful to all the rich elitist twats in other ways too.