Inside No. 9 - Series 2 Page 6

Quote: Chappers @ 12th April 2015, 6:35 PM BST

It's probably because the earlier shows twists were unexpected that we're trying to work them out beforehand.

No, I'd disagree and say the twists were fairly obvious to see coming this week, albeit not from a mile off.

Quote: Ben @ 13th April 2015, 8:03 PM BST

No, I'd disagree and say the twists were fairly obvious to see coming this week, albeit not from a mile off.

Personally, I'd guessed that there were two possible twists but I was surprised when they used both of them!

Quote: Ben @ 13th April 2015, 8:03 PM BST

I guessed the body switch one as soon as they were in the hut and 'she' was covered and I've been trained to expect the reverse of what happens so suspected the witch was a witch but I still enjoyed the show. The neck-break was still a surprise. The mix of comedy and traditional genre style is always fun.

Bit disappointed with tonight's. Not much more to say really - bit deflated. Which one was the phantom caller.....with red herrings. :(

I enjoyed it again. Seemed like the old woman behind him but wasn't expecting the pay-offs.

So it's 2 every time is it?

Quote: Chappers @ 16th April 2015, 11:55 PM BST

I enjoyed it again. Seemed like the old woman behind him but wasn't expecting the pay-offs.

Yeah, BBC2

Loved this week's. Could happily have lived with a whole series set there, actually.

Have skipped blindfolded to here as I haven't watched last night's yet. ;)

I thought last night's was wonderful, truly excellent tension-building and some very funny gags.

I also didn't see the ending coming whatesoever, for the first time this series. To be honest, I don't think that's a big part of what I watch it for, but people always seem to discuss it, so I thought I'd throw that in there. ;)

Episode four was the best so far in this series I think. The mix of laughs and suspense was done perfectly and the ending was a triumph. I was smiling ear to ear.

Quote: Chappers @ 16th April 2015, 11:55 PM BST

What's wrong with 2?

And the lads co-directed it, too. They're blossoming.

Seems it's just me that wasn't impressed with this week's then.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th April 2015, 12:04 PM BST

Seems it's just me that wasn't impressed with this week's then.

Nope. I thought it was the weakest of the series so far.

It was a very black comedy this week and I was probably laughing when I shouldn't have been, but that's the beauty of the writing at play here.

A great episode and back on form after last weeks middling episode.