The Wrong Mans - Series 1 Page 7

I still think this is really good and I still think it gets better each week.
Don't know about a series 2 though, think it might start to wear thin by then but who knows.

Loved it! Awesome show! Looking forward to the finale!
I wouldn't be surprised if they filmed an alternative ending to show if it was successful to continue on to series 2.

Quote: random @ September 24 2013, 10:28 PM BST

Pants...

:(

So pleased I had another look at this. Initially I reckon I was expecting a more typical sitcom, it wasn't, so kinda wrote it off half way through Ep1.

I've since watched again and currently up to Ep4 and really enjoying it for what it is.

:)

I'm all caught up with episode 5 this morning.

Love it now, wasn't too sure after episode 1, even though I liked it.

Hope they have enough steam to make a second series work. It's not confirmed yet is it? They're looking at the logistics (a good thing, means they're not making it for the sake of it, or rushing in).

Or, this is the first part of a bigger thing and a second series was always planned, and they just don't want to give away the ending.

Well I've loved the series this far. Maybe it helps that I live in Berkshire, so all the jokes at the expense of Bracknell and the "I'm a planning and noise abatement adviser".(delivers punch).."for Berkshire County Council" are that much funnier. Hoping for a good finale to the show tonight. Dubious about a second series though. It's been unusual and enjoyable, but am not sure that the format would survive a second series - sometimes it's better to go out on a high.

Absolutely amazing! Very satisfying conclusion!
Series as a whole has been amazing!

Series 2 please!!!

What a great end to what has been a great series, not sure I would like to see a Series 2 as I fear it wouldn't be the same and just wouldn't make sense. What a cliffhanger at the very end too!

WTF?
The final episode was pitiful!

I enjoyed it. Wasn't the best episode, but it was good to get some tense bits!

I'd like to see a Series 2, just wonder how they can do it.

Really enjoyed this, thought the balance between the drama and the comedy was spot on.

Thought it was very Hitchcockian in places, which I'm guessing from the Saul Bass style titles, was entirely intentional, excellent cliff hanger ending as well.

A way to go would be that the bomb isn't meant for them, but for Paul's mother . . . more Dawn in series 2 please . . .

The Wrong Mans is one of those shows (like Ambassadors) that try to be funny and serious at the same time and ultimately don't work. The funny moments are rare and not even good and the action is alright but not good enough. It's a nice idea but there are not enough jokes.

This is a very good show.
It's very high energy, well written and deadpan, which to some comedy lovers might be uninteresting, because to those people comedy should be overt filled with one liner jokes and gags and not something to be on your toes looking for it, an opinion I deeply respect from such an audience, but for my sake and taste, this is good and as long the they don't jump the shark shoving multiple series on the audience so that it can become a classic piece of creative TV and the limits to which writing can be taken.

Watched the DVD this weekend. Nice to see them all over again, missed a few bits when it was on at the time and I am looking forward to the new series as it will be interested to see what they have done with the plot.

Just watched these on DVD. Enjoyed the show, but I was upset with the final scene of the last episode because I thought this meant they died in an explosion. I didn't realise they were bringing it back for Series 2.