The Wrong Mans - Series 1

New comedy coming soon to BBC Two! Comedy thriller about a pair of lowly office workers who become unwittingly embroiled in a deadly criminal conspiracy.

Starring James Corden and Mathew Baynton.

Trailer and episode one clips have been released!

Trailer:

Episode one preview:

Great cast and idea. I can't wait for this. I just know I'm going to love this!

I'm wary at the moment, I don't think it's going to be my cup of tea but I will give it a look when it comes on.

The trailer was enough to make me want to completely avoid it.

Starring James Corden

That's as far as I read.......no thanks

It looks interesting though in the clip they keep showing on the Beeb they sound and act like their characters in Gavin and Stacey which could become really annoying.

For obvious reasons, we take a keen interest in new output from the BBC. I didn't know that the other bloke was also from Gavin & Stacey (never got into it).

What has initially put me off this is the stupid title, which has James Corden written all over it. He is beginning to overstay his welcome, despite his stage work being so successful (thinking of One Man, Two Guvnors). Perhaps his initials give him delusions of grandeur.

Certainly his credentials give him a head start; I don't expect an 'unknown' would get through the door with such a daft title.

Grammatically confusing titles like this REALLY annoy me. There have been a few of them lately.

Quote: zooo @ September 6 2013, 1:08 PM BST

Grammatically confusing titles like this REALLY annoy me. There have been a few of them lately.

You're such a pedants.

Groan Unimpressed

Was the other bloke in Gavin & Stacey ? Didn't recognise him, it wasn't Mathew Horne.

Uh-oh. Celebrity vehicle alert.

And I don't mean George Michael driving towards Snappy Snaps, although the results could be similar.

Didn't he play one of the Essex friends? The thick one none of them seemed to like.

The trailer made it look interesting. However, I sort of both like/dislike James Cordon. Although I find him amusing I also find him one dimensional. In the clip shown on the Beeb he seemed just like he is when presenting A League of Their Own.

Def.

New Episode One Trailer

Starts Tuesday 24th September at 9PM.

A nice decent time slot. :) :)

Compared to BBC's latest comedies; Big School, Badults, Boom Town ,excreta which have all been pretty poor and average, this actually looks good. It seems like a fresh idea. Can't wait.

Will be avoiding this, the trailer is painful and relentless, it's always on.

Why do they never trail stuff I actually want to see and hammer stuff like this in your face between every programme?

Will be giving this a look tonight, hopefully it will be something different and refreshing.