The Wrong Mans - Series 1 Page 2

The "Nobody wants to go go-karting with you" bit was remarkably similar to the bit in The Office Christmas Special when the preggo woman told Brent that nobody wanted to go for a drink with him.

I'm not sure I'm going to watch any more episodes of this.

Likeable cast but the whole thing tries to be too clever and "innovative" and cool...and is a bit too low on laughs for my taste.

This was good.

It was quite good (nearer the end), look like it's going to get better each episode! Can't wait for next week!

Just comes across as a Corden vanity project!

I really enjoyed that, The Wrong Mans is really different and refreshing. Admittedly, the show was low on laughs but managed to keep me hooked and on the edge of my seat for the whole of the half an hour. What an epic cliffhanger, will be watching next week!

I thought it pretty enjoyable. They certainly borrowed a lot, but it was accomplished stuff that zipped along. Although isn't it more comedy drama than sitcom?

Quote: gb901 @ September 24 2013, 9:31 PM BST

Just comes across as a Corden vanity project!

Not really.

Episode 2 Clip: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01hd7h0

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 24 2013, 9:37 PM BST

Not really.

Obviously a fan then?

I really enjoyed this, and next week's episode looks good too.

I laughed out loud at this and called my Mum as it was on to see what she thought (we have very different tastes!) she was laughing as well! So it appeals to a 6 yr old and a 74 year old - not bad eh!

Pants...

:(

Very light on laughs for something being branded a sitcom, but the story was at least interesting. I'm intrigued to find out what happens next week.

I am going to try this one. Not so sure about the characters but that crash in the snow scene looks like the Coen Brothers. And that's obviously a very good thing.