What are you watching on TV? Page 2,289

The circus one must've been around 1992.
As I'm sure you know, Strike had a kinda follow-up in the same period (ish).
The early Comic Strip reminds me of a review of The Beatles' Anthology: 'Like going back to punk and seeing what it was REALLY like...'
PS Wikipedia: The Beatles were an English pop group formed of John Lennon (chief songwriter, author, guitars, vocals, harmonicas, moog, piano, human rights activist, writer, actor, humorist, world peace campaigner, avantgarde performer), Paul McCartney (chief songwriter, composer, guitars, vocals, bass, keyboards, producer, writer, animal rights activist, film producer), George Harrison (songwriter, guitars, vocals, sitars, moog, piano, philosopher, film producer, promulgator of Eastern religion and philosophy) and Ringo (drum).

🤣

Mr Bates VS The Post Office.

I enjoyed the Robbie Coltrane as Charles Bronson GLC Comic Strip episode the best !

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 10th January 2024, 6:23 AM

I enjoyed the Robbie Coltrane as Charles Bronson GLC Comic Strip episode the best !

It's been a long time since I've seen that one as well but I do remember some of it like Jennifer's Robocop type walking and the Kate Bush song. I like the episodes where Robbie and Alexei have more prominent roles and Daniel Peacock makes an appearance. Daniel doesn't even have to speak to make me laugh.

The "Four Men In A...." are the best

The Traitors season 2. Completely mad but great fun!

Quote: beaky @ 12th January 2024, 4:20 PM

It's so good! The Diane twist! The traitors turning on each other! Claudia's outfits!

Dixon of Dock Green. Tonight. TPTV. Classic Saturday night TV. Evening all...

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 13th January 2024, 9:41 AM

A gift to spoonerism!

Fun at the funeral parlour

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 13th January 2024, 9:41 AM

Well that was a nostalgic 40 minutes or so. "See you next week..."

What we need now, to finish off Saturday night, is The Billy Cotton Band Show. Or maybe The Black & White Minstrels

Minder - on the orient express

Quote: beaky @ 12th January 2024, 4:20 PM

Loving it! Great stuff.

"Friends ""How I Met Your Mother", "The Big Bang Theory", "Parks and Recreation", "Brooklyn Nine-Nine", "New Girl"

M*A*S*H

Seen every episode about 6 times but I never tire of it