What are you watching on TV? Page 1,925

Two Ronnies

Here's my brilliant impression of Ronnie Corbett

"Ladiezz an gentlemen, Mizz Barbara Digson..."

Big Deal

He's having a game of cards on the train with young Towser (ofah)

I watched the first ep of that 'True Detective' show, starring Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson. Really good.

Matthew McConaughey is almost unrecognisable but Woody Harrelson's wig is a bit distracting.

Quote: Lee @ 16th February 2014, 2:44 PM GMT

Matthew McConaughey is almost unrecognisable but Woody Harrelson's wig is a bit distracting.

Harrelson always looks like he's got something very chewy in his mouth and he's trying to pry it from his teeth with his fat tongue.

I suspect it's one of those dodgey Joey Tribiani acting tricks that's just become a habit of his.

Quote: Lee @ 16th February 2014, 3:00 PM GMT

I suspect it's one of those dodgey Joey Tribiani acting tricks that's just become a habit of his.

He's certainly been upping the chewyness since his Cheers days. Cheer's is chew free.

Woody Boyd was a simpiler man.

US hits by British acts on Yesterday.

Just saw Def Leppard and their one-armed drummer and now Coldplay.

'Red'. Quite entertaining.

A documentary about the Amanda Knox case on BBC3.

People arguing about the benefits system

Again

Paul. Never seen it before. Some really funny bits but why do British comedy films never quite work?

Is that Sondra Locke?

Watching New 8 out of 10 Cats on Channel 4.

I've just watched the 1st trailer for Series 5 of C4's 'One Born Every Minute'...

For those who know or despise me, I'm the ugly one leading off this 40 second misrepresentation of reality with what's known in the business as a (very average) misdirection joke.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/one-born-every-minute (Series 5 trailer clip)

I really hope - especially considering what I've got going on at the moment - that this is not going to be the pinnacle of my comedy career. That said, it's worth watching the show simply for the delightfully real-life funniness of both our couples and our midwives. The series starts next Monday night at 9pm.

:)