What are you watching on TV? Page 1,922

Quote: Nil Putters @ 10th February 2014, 8:48 PM GMT

Nuffink, guv, 'onest!

I got my eye on you!

Benefits Street. This Ewan is such a poppet. "I would like to be in the Secret Service. Maybe not as involved as James Bond. I could sort the paperwork or something".

Quote: Jennie @ 10th February 2014, 9:30 PM GMT

Benefits Street. This Ewan is such a poppet. "I would like to be in the Secret Service. Maybe not as involved as James Bond. I could sort the paperwork or something".

Yep that made me chuckle !

The life of rock with Brian pern

MULLIGAN AND O'HARE !!!!!!

BWAAAAAHH Angry

A documentary on Lego on BBC 2. Sponsored by Nil Putters.

Is there a kickstarter to buy White Dee a bra

Damn. Had no idea that was on. Will have to check it out on iPlayer. Ta!

watching it on plus1

True Detective on HBO is four episodes in and absolutely astonishing. People are going to be talking about it with Breaking Bad/The Wire levels of hyperbole if it keeps this standard going.

I've only watched the first episode and whilst I enjoyed it, it didn't leave me desperate for the next episode. Does it get better and better?

Now on to American Horror Story: Asylum. Much scarier and disturbing than the first season.

Do you need to watch the first season? I didn't think it was very good, but I hear it got better. Might start later in the run.

I've just "acquired" the first season, will watch at some point this week.

Pirate

Quote: Lee @ 11th February 2014, 12:09 PM GMT

I've only watched the first episode and whilst I enjoyed it, it didn't leave me desperate for the next episode. Does it get better and better?

Absolutely, it has that Wire-ish quality of various seemingly disparate plot points converging over time. The last 10 minutes of episode 4 justifies everything that leads up to it, in particular one glorious 6 minute(!) unbroken shot that must have been a nightmare to choreograph.

Plus the theme tune is super cool.