The general pop/rock - music thread Page 63

ImageImage

Don't know how to attach images but regarding the 50,000,000 Elvis fans can't be wrong Mr Costello had a bootleg with the same title.

American programme about the 50th Anniversary of the Beatles appearing on US TV.

Why the hell is it introduced by LL Cool J?

Oh no. It's a real American whooping and cheering programme. Don't know how much of this I can watch.

Bought this comp today. 3 CDs and a DVD. Only had a single disc best of until today, so I felt the need to upgrade my Dr. Feelgood repertoire.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 3rd May 2014, 4:18 PM BST

Bought this comp today. 3 CDs and a DVD. Only had a single disc best of until today, so I felt the need to upgrade my Dr. Feelgood repertoire.

And on another bright note it looks like, with a following wind and a bit of luck, Wilko might have to give all that charity money back!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/wilko-johnson-has-pancreatic-tumour-removed-dr-feelgood-and-game-of-thrones-star-recovering-after-successful-operation-9318510.html

He might wish he hadn't given his guitar away now.
Here's hoping, anyway,

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 8th July 2013, 2:03 PM BST

Manic Street Preachers Announce New Album

Again.

Bought these two CD/DVD sets today:

Image <3 <3

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 5th May 2014, 4:35 PM BST

Again.

Any good?

Quote: lofthouse @ 8th May 2014, 3:36 PM BST

Any good?

I don't know. It's not out yet. Besides that, I still have to get their last year's release.

Ohh!

Okay

OK - confession time!!!!

Last night I went to see on their 50th anniversary tour..............

The Seekers.

Basically a Christmas present for my woman. Yes - she loves them!

Quite amazing really considering Judith Durham had a brain tumour last year and had to learn to speak again - let alone sing. But she does still have a tremendous voice - jazz, gospel, folk.

New to my collection:

I do like a nice ARS.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 11th May 2014, 12:03 PM BST

I do like a nice ARS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lJFlB-89Q

Whenever I see Barlow on TV it always feels creepy. I'm sure there's a skeleton waiting to come out of his cupboard.