Twenty Twelve - Series 2 Page 4

Other than Ian did anybody acknowledge her when she was there? No, so why would they notice/care/comment that she'd gone...

Quote: Aaron @ April 25 2012, 10:29 AM BST

Her departure (Olivia Coleman) has been really bizarrely handled. Has there been a single mention of her on the show?

I think they're trying not to set too concrete a reason as to why she's left, as she will hopefully be back for Series 3 (she had other filming commitments which is why she could only do two episodes this last series)

Ok, they've now decided that 'Series 3' is in fact a continuation of Series 2 after all. Episode 5 will be broadcast on Monday 9th July.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/twenty_twelve/episodes/2/5/

It's pretty much the same joke week in week out. A lot of middle management types talking bollocks in a vacuum. It really does need some dramatic tension or jeopardy. Although glad to see Olivia Coleman back soon.

Agreed on Olivia Colman.

Now, can anyone tell me what she said in the preview for the next episode?

Was looking for the thread for this - in the sitcom forum, as you would.

Anyway still for my money the funniest SITCOM on telly at the mo. That's right SITCOM.

Quote: Aaron @ June 21 2012, 4:55 PM BST

Ok, they've now decided that 'Series 3' is in fact a continuation of Series 2 after all. https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/twenty_twelve/episodes/2/5/

Series 3 would always be a continuation of Series 2? You might mean there is no Series 3 but the second lot of episodes are still Series 2.

Only really matters to the makers of boxed sets...

Bastards!

Has he ever in the past shown any inkling of noticing or realising...?

I want to slap them both!

They rather fudged that didn't they?

Quote: Badge @ July 24 2012, 10:36 PM BST

They rather fudged that didn't they?

No, they get together surely? Where's your blue sky thinking? :)

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 24 2012, 10:27 PM BST

Bastards!

I agree!

I was rather hoping that the series would conclude with the put upon Ian finally having it out with the vacuous Siobhan and putting her in her place with a few choice f bombs. It would have been a pleasure to see him grab her Blackberry from her grasp and hurl it against the nearest wall. Sadly it wasn't to be.

A fantastic 13 episodes, a show that started off slightly ridiculous but by the end was far too realistic.

I do wish Ian or the Yorkshire bloke had just Siobhan a big slap though.