Yes, Prime Minister to return Page 4

Yeah sorry I did not know when next month

Quote: Aaron @ December 10 2012, 10:04 PM GMT

Are you talking about the series that has already been filmed and is expected to start next month? ;)

Yeah, blatently not going to happen.

I'm looking forward to this but I'll have to wait until it comes out on DVD it seems. Don't have that GOLD thing.

This will be seen by very few people and will be a pale immitation of a classic. Just leave well enough alone, a waste of time and energy.

Quote: Pingl @ December 16 2012, 11:38 AM GMT

This will be seen by very few people and will be a pale immitation of a classic.

Thank you, mighty Nostradamus. ;)

The series starts on Tuesday 15th January at 9pm.

Quote: Ben700 @ December 20 2012, 6:12 PM GMT

I've never bothered to watch the original(s) as from the brief clips I've seen it looks a bit dated and doesn't seem as accessible as other older sitcoms. OFAH, Fawlty Towers, Some Mothers Do Ave Em etc

I do like The Thick Of It and Veep though, so will probably check this new version out when it airs

I'm watching the original at the moment. It's very recommendable...and I don't think the new version will be much "sexier".

Co-writer Anthony Jay on the new series: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/9774984/Return-to-Westminster.html

Dan

Only being on GOLD has already signed its death warrant.

Quote: David Carmon @ January 3 2013, 2:04 PM GMT

Only being on GOLD has already signed its death warrant.

Yes, they lose me as a potential viewer. (We don't have GOLD in Switzerland)

Only Nazi GOLD.

Ba bum bum tsch

Dan

:D

Saw the stage play a couple of years ago and excellent as Hague and Goodman were, it felt very creaky, especially post Thick of It. The original series is remarkably timeless and would be very surprised if this new production has anything new to say.