Miranda - Series 3 Page 26

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ January 16 2013, 12:54 PM GMT

Wasn't Richie Cunningham also a false name used by Austin Powers?

I rather think it was, yes! Never noticed that before.

Didn't think this weeks ep was as good as previous episodes. But next week's looks promising with Gary Barlow and Raymond Blanc.

I've pretty much given up on this series because it's all just too outlandish now. At least it had the vaguest grips on reality before with some scenarios being based on situations you could identify with. I'm not suggesting I'd go on holiday in a hotel or pretend to be someone else and give a seminar but many of us will have lied to cover a lie to cover a lie etc - sometimes just get out of hand.

I agree, it appears to be burning out pretty quick.

This week's episode didn't really grab my attention.

It did feel a bit flat at times but still very enjoyable as the characters are so likeable...I think we've got to accept that the world Miranda inhabits is meant to be a different dimension or perhaps the right word is demention and just go with it or not.
Bit like zooo though, I found the psychiatrist's office as a similar one room episode far funnier.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ January 19 2013, 1:57 PM GMT

It did feel a bit flat at times but still very enjoyable as the characters are so likeable...I think we've got to accept that the world Miranda inhabits is meant to be a different dimension or perhaps the right word is demention and just go with it or not.
Bit like zooo though, I found the psychiatrist's office as a similar one room episode far funnier.

Yes I agree, I enjoyed that one-room episode but I do feel that by doing it in just one room it can get a bit boring and slow.

Gary effing bleedin' Barlow. Best episode ever. <3

Phew !

I thought last weeks ep was bad. Really bad.

And then Bang! They hit us with this beauty

This week's was really really great

Absolutely loved it

Lolled lots

Pity they ruined it with Gary Barlow at the end...

But you can't have everything

He is a rubbish actor, but I loved it.

Very excellent fast paced episode! 10/10

His appearance simply wasn't spectacular cause he seems to be in everything these days: reality shows, charity etc.

Quote: zooo @ January 21 2013, 9:29 PM GMT

Gary effing bleedin' Barlow. Best episode ever. <3

That. In spades.

Quote: lofthouse @ January 21 2013, 9:30 PM GMT

Pity they ruined it with Gary Barlow at the end...

Off with your head Lofty.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ January 21 2013, 9:33 PM GMT

His appearance simply wasn't spectacular cause he seems to be in everything these days: reality shows, charity etc.

No it wasn't that

It's just cos he's a dick and I hate him

Quote: lofthouse @ January 21 2013, 9:35 PM GMT

No it wasn't that

It's just cos he's a dick and I hate him

...oh yeah, and that too.