That Friday Quiz Page 148

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd July 2015, 12:56 AM BST

88 Fox?

I'd already got that one!

So, i;m pissed ! Now if you would care to step out into the car park. I will happily give you a knuckle full of signet rings.

Quote: Chappers @ 1st July 2015, 11:50 PM BST

Oh yes. Frazer Hines.

Maybe she's a Godfrey.

Or Rosamund Pike.

Umm, bit naughty that, Frazer not being a surname - they'd never accept it on Only Connect! Cool

I did wonder Rosamund Pike as her name popped into my head even though I'm not really sure who she is - Marilyn Mainwaring? Laughing out loud

Quote: Oldrocker @ 2nd July 2015, 1:21 AM BST

So, i;m pissed ! Now if you would care to step out into the car park. I will happily give you a knuckle full of signet rings.

As I'm wired up, I'll hold yer coats. ;)

I'm curious to look up number 2
But If I check the answers I can't play

However that's not a problem as I already ruined the Dads Army one & I can't get any of the others at first glance

Hey it's Friday tomorrow, remind me to put two up one early one late as we really need to catch up a bit.

And the way to remind me is to bump up one of my old sketches saying how funny it is.

Or not!
Worth a try

Two Quizzes tomorrow!
I'll get them ready early when I get into work.

No hold on
remind me by saying Valhar Morghulis in a whisper

Valhar Morghulis

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 3rd July 2015, 7:20 AM BST

Valhar Morghulis

You Welsh people, you!

Valhar Morghulis

Quieter....

Strumpet

Valhar Morghulis

Valar Dohaeris

Friday Quiz February 6th 2015
1. New 'business-class' only flights are to return in April. Between which two airports? Luton and Newark (USA - not Notts)
2. Which commuter town has been the most popular destination for Londoners moving out of the city over the last year? Thurrock, Essex
3. Bought by Apple in 2014, which US manufacturer of audio products such as headphones was co-founded by rapper Dr Dre? Beats
4. Which country is this? Guatemala

5. Guinness describes its beer as a dark shade of which red colour? Ruby
6. In Bolivia, the women of the Quecha people have worn which style of hat ever since the 1920s, when British railway workers introduced them there? Bowler hats
7. Which place in Ireland has become a leading centre of pilgrimage since the 1870s, when an apparition of the Virgin Mary was sighted at the parish church? Knock
8. What is, the first of the two animals used by super-efficient typists to ensure that all the letters of the alphabet are functioning correctly on a typewriter? Fox
9. What links these two pictures? Types of road. (The Streets / Bishop Libby Lane)

10. Name the film. 28 Days Later
11. Which alien life form took its name from a single volume of a run of encyclopaedias? Dalek (from the volume that ran DAL - LEK)
12. Which international hockey goalkeeper later became England's cricket captain? Rachel Heyhoe-Flint
13. What make of car is this? Proton
14. What name (in English) has been given to the vicious battle between oligarchs for control of natural resources in 20th- and early-21st-century Russia? Aluminium Wars
15. In chemistry, which scientific unit is used to measure large quantities of very small entities such as atoms and molecules? Moles
16. In business jargon, what kind of manager is said to fly in, make a lot of noise, dump on everyone, and then fly out? Seagull Manager
17. Who is this? Just William / William Brown

18. Joe was weighing five pigs, each of a different weight. He wighed the pigs in pairs, in every combination. He wrote down the total weights: 80, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 90 and 91 pounds. How much did each pig weigh? 39, 41, 43, 44, 47 lbs

19. What connection links these pictures: Dads Army characters (Frazer; Wilson; Pike; Jones; Walker)

20. Unscramble the two connected words : A A B I M N O P T U OBAMA & PUTIN

19. Faces

18. Twelve

15. The Isle Of Man

Strumpet

14 Picnic at Hanging Rock

17 Wallis Simpson

5. Seattle

10. The Steadfast Tin Soldier

4. There's one born every minute

8. Hot Chocolate (RIP Erroll)

Was No.3 Jimmy's or something
About St James' Hospital?

And is 11 They live in different Continents?

Who knows, who cares
Its a double bubble bonanza quiz Friday