Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 198

Well f**k me if HGT didn't come forward to claim the £93,000,000Euromillions prize with his library ticket.

I think a one way ticket to Switzerland is in the horizon.....

Quote: Will Cam @ 15th June 2015, 12:22 AM BST

Well f**k me if HGT didn't come forward to claim the £93,000,000Euromillions prize with his library ticket.

Bend over then.......... Pirate

HGT has always strongly denied that he is kendo Nagasaki...although you never see them in the same room at the same time, do you?

My ruse has been exposed - I am Kendo but I do get mixed up with my brother Nagasaki

HGT once dated the Notting Hill Carnival (he couldn't keep it up you know!).

Will Cam has taken transracial pretending to astounding new heights - it is common knowledge that for years he claimed to be an African American Black Woman of Colour, which was odd enough, but it has now been discovered that he has also claimed at different times to be part Chinese, mostly Welsh, half Jewish (lower half only), full Inuit, Scouse/Irish, Clanger, Klingon, Thai (by marriage), Samurai, Goon, Quadroon, True Romany, Blue Blood, Half Blood and Elohim.

Playfull and Jill
went up the hill
To fetch a pail of water
Playfull fell down
And broke his crown
And we've never heard the f**king end of it............................on and on.....and on......and on...

Will cam all over his duvet when he was a lad and his Mother was none too pleased.

Quote: Will Cam @ 16th June 2015, 3:38 PM BST

Playfull and Jill
went up the hill
To fetch a pail of water
Playfull fell down
And broke his crown
And we've never heard the f**king end of it............................on and on.....and on......and on...

I was f**king pushed! Pushed I tell you!! If only I could find a lawyer who would take my case on some kind of no fee unless I win basis. But that is just a pipe dream I suppose...

Anyway, HGT has so many wet dreams every night that he has to use a stick to fold his sheets in a morning.

Playfull orginises underground naked mole rat fighting. What his punters don't know is that the reigning champion Prince Molesworth III is actually his penis with closed eyes drawn on in eye liner*

*drawn on by his mum......

Will Cam doesn't know what the first rule of underground Mole Rat fight club is...

Playfull pulls his willie back between his legs and stands in front of a mirror so he can imagine what a woman looks like.

Herc keeps Robert Smith of The Cure chained up in his attic

He feeds him on pomegranates, Dairylea Triangles and lucozade

Lofty hold the world record for the number of cornflakes inserted in his rectum. It's 17 boxes.

Will Cam thinks Patrick Mower is the greatest actor of his generation. Go figure...